Chapter TWENTY- SEVEN

(SHORT CHAPTER)

Da'viyah Skylar Jones

(VI)

It's the next day and i realize Demon's not in the bed with me, I decided to call his phone but it ended up going straight to voicemail. I wasn't gone trip cause he probably has business to handle.

"Let me get my ass out this bed" don't get me wrong it's comfortable as hell but i know i need to get up.

i grab my stuff so i can go ahead and take my shower and handle my hygiene for the day. As soon as i get out the shower i see that Demon left a note on the counter telling me he knew exactly what time i was waking up and that he would be back in a hour.

I went ahead and put on my clothes. By the time I was done putting on my clothes Nasir was walking through the door with all type of bags in his hand, he had 5 bags from each store, 5 Loius Vuitton, Victoria Secret, Gucci,Balenciaga and Saks Fifth.

"Oh my God Demon you did not have to buy all of this"

I went to grab my wallet.. "How much did you spend so i can give you your money back"

"What did you just call me? You don't have to pay me back for anything, keep your money I did this because I wanted to"

"Okay Nasir. Where are we going today ?"

"Well first we're going to Stone-Park Cafe then go on a tour of New York, fine with you ?"

"Yeah! come on cause I'm starving . you driving or me ?"

"I'm driving you just relax"

We left the room and went to the car i slid my shades on and fastened my seat belt

It didn't take us long to get here i thought it was gonna be a long drive but it felt like it was right around the corner or something.

Nasir parked the car and we walked in the restaurant holding hands.

We were greeted as soon as we walked in the door

It smell so good in here I can almost taste the food already

We were seated and they went ahead and took our orders.. I didn't know what else to order so I decided to get chicken and waffles with lemonade and Nasir ordered the same.. lmaoooo I love lemonade like I'll drink it with anything

When they came out I dug straight in.. I was so damn hungry I almost ate the whole plate .

When we got done eating we and went downtown to walk around I really didn't feel like going shopping because Nasir had bought me alot of stuff earlier

.

.

.

.

Finally back at the room and all I wanna do is take a hot ass shower and crash.

Nasir helped me out of my clothes and went to turn the shower on for me

we ended up showering together and going straight to sleep

..

..

..

short and boring I'm sorry the next will better