Chapter 13 - Chaotic Wedding

The wedding arrived at last and the plan was quickly put into motion. The groom's entourage arrived with music and a carriage in tow. It was grand and lively as it made its way through the village and to the gate of the Liu Sect. They were welcomed with open arms and quickly led inside. Since the two sects were too far from each other, the wedding was to be held at the Liu Sect have a grand feast for a full day and night before the parade set off back to Luo Xing Sect. Luo Shu Hei was an audacious man and upon hearing that his future wife was blind, he wasn't exactly happy about it. When he was led into the large hall where the main ceremony will be held, he didn't once smile and let off an arrogance about him. He made it known that he was above everyone and that his future wife only had this fortunate opportunity because she was the daughter of the famous master, Liu Xing Yan. Many of the disciples of the Liu Sect kept their anger contained as they listened to Luo Shu Hei's obnoxious rambling. He took a seat at the farthest end near Grandmaster Liu and Madam Liu's seat. His rambling only stopped when Grandmaster Liu and Madam Liu finally entered the main hall.
"Welcome honored guest. Thank you for coming to the wedding of my daughter, Mei Er and Luo Xing Sect's greatest fighter, Luo Shu Hei," Grandmaster Liu announced. Everyone got up and quickly acknowledged some sort of congratulations. The greetings finished fluidly and the performances started. First, it was a group sword performance. Then drinks and food were brought out. People slowly started getting up to get acquainted with one another. A group of female dancers came out next and Luo Shu Hei was completely entranced by one of the female dancer. Grandmaster Liu noticed his gaze but he didn't say anything. As the banquet continued through the day, Kairi was in the middle of preparing for her act. She was dressed in white robes, bought personally by Madam Liu. Her hair and makeup was done exquisitely. One look in the mirror and she noticed she no longer look like a child. She suddenly looked older than she really was and wondered if it was alright. She was supposed to make it so that her face would shock the Feng Family but she couldn't wash it off now. Wei Xing had already sent a message saying that he was at the bottom of the mountain. The moment she starts her act, it will be the only window for Mei Er and Wei Xing to escape.

The music was ending which meant it was time for her entrance to start her sword dance. She loosely tied the veil around her face and made her way over to the main hall. The dancers all exited the hall one by one and when the music started up again, she made her way inside. With a polite bow, she started her dance. She didn't know but her dance ended up capturing many of the men's eyes that day.

"Who is that?" Luo Shu Hei asked his guard.

"Xiao You, she is the adopted daughter of Grandmaster Liu and the disciple of Grandmaster Liu's eldest disciple, Wei Xing," he replied.
"Xiao You... so she was the rumored beauty who had been taken in by Grandmaster Liu. How is the preparation going?" Luo Shu Hei whispered.
"My men are already at it. Soon, your bride will be burnt to a crisp and you won't have any other choice but to marry the beauty dancing before you," his guard whispered back. As the two of them were having this conversation, they didn't realize that their plan had already been figured out by Zhang Sheng.

Halfway through the dance, Kairi's veil came off and she received the reaction that she had wanted from the Feng Family almost immediately.

"Xiao You!" screamed Feng Jiu as she shot up to her feet. Madam Feng also got up to her feet and grabbed her daughter's arm to calm her down but she too could barely contain her shock when she saw her. Kairi stopped her dance and blinked back like an idiot. She was supposed to have lost all her memories.

"Do I know you?" Kairi asked but no one answered her for they were too shock upon seeing her.

"How is this possible?" Madam Feng's voice was barely audible as she stared back at Kairi without blinking.
"Xiao Er...? Is that really you?" asked General Feng. He stood frozen in place as the daughter he thought dead was staring back at them. Kairi started her act almost immediately. Her hand shot up to her head and she faked an aching. She bent over as her eyes shut tightly.