We catch bad guys, right? (little steamy)

Lucifer got a call the next morning. He'd been asleep in the master bedroom with Will when the texts from Henry came in, along with a thick file about Nya's accident. 

The investigations had gotten them not just the people behind Nya's crash, but Henry was currently holding twelve people he believed were a part of the incident. They were calling Lucifer in for the interrogation. 

"I'll be there in twenty," Lucifer said into the phone as he smoked on the balcony. Will was awake inside, but still in bed. Nya and Angel stayed on the couch, fast asleep.

"Will," Lucy called as he snuffed out his cigaret and came back, "we're leaving."And with that, they set off getting dressed and heading out of the hotel. Angel and Nya barely stirred as the men left. 

Will didn't say a word, didn't ask any questions as he took orders from Lucifer. Ever the silent soldier, taking orders.

A driver took them through the city and out to a more industrial area. The city was alive with people and cars, but Lucy and Will blended right in, and the world went on without them. 

They were pulled up to a particularly secluded set of buildings, with one in the middle that was much smaller than the others around it,  stuffed into the narrow space between two massive factories. It was unnoticeable, unimportant, and so the car stopped and the men went inside and no one was the wiser as to who they were or what they were here for. 

A single watchman stood near the front door smoking, but she barely glanced over Lucifer and Will as they opened the door and walked inside. 

There was a front room. An old lobby of some kind with ancient furniture and dead plants. It was cramped with a large group of people, including the ones on the plane, who were waiting patiently for new orders. They all wore black suits in different styles and states of undress, but like Lucifer, their suits where pitch black with a crisp white shirt underneath. 

When Lucifer stepped inside they each became very alert, directing all their attention to Lucy's towers figure, as well as Will who stood right behind. All the air was sucked out of the room as soon as they passed through the door.

"They're in there," Henry stepped forward, shaking his head towards a large metal door at the back of the room, old and industrial. "They got covers on 'em," he said in a thick Russian accent. "Haven't said much, but they say they were hired to follow your asset. Just a follow, a couple of photos here and there, but never supposed to make contact."

An older woman with short hair stepped forwards next to Henry. She stood ramrod straight and began speaking rapidly in German. Will didn't understand but Lucifer watched her then gave a curt nod when she finished. 

"Disband," Lucifer said as he started to walk to the metal door in the back of the room. "I want eyes on all the surrounding streets, and a plane prepped for take-off with in the next two hours. Grettle, your team leaves. Henry, we stay."

And the room filed out. The woman and her team left, a mass shuffle of dark fabric, while Henry and the eight others remained watching Lucifer.  Sometimes their eyes flickered back to Will for a moment before they looked away again. They still had no idea who he was. 

"Henry goes in with us," Lucifer said, "everyone else stays out here." Will followed him past the others and into the second room. He didn't need instruction or permission to do so. 

They entered the second door and were met with a massive empty warehouse that stretched upwards for three stories, and back by about 50 yards. Sunlight came in from skylights in the ceiling. 

Tied to chairs with their hands and legs bound, where ten men and two women who couldn't see or speak. They each had thick cords of fabric tied around their eyes and through their mouths. They remained silent but were breathing hard as they listened to the door open and close as Lucifer, Will, and Henry stepped in.