*I eat dirt*

Hey, it's the author here *waves awkwardly from across the parking lot until you look away and pretend not to have seen*

Next chapter is under wraps and I am so sorry I'm a sad c*nt :(

I wanted this story to be more fluffy and steamy and I have failed y'all so I'm making a promise that this next chapter is the last of the sad wave. There are so many cute and funny moments ahead so bear with me while I reveal the tragic past of our main characters *cries*

It helps if y'all let me know which chapters are better, current chapters or flashbacks. Sometimes I'm not sure if the flashbacks are interesting and I'm sorry to bore. If anyone has a favorite chapter (please tell me what you want) or recommendation of what they'd like to see i would love to hear it! I want this book to be really satisfying so let me know what y'all enjoy!

That being said, don't think for a moment that I don't have big reveals planned! This story is meant to go over a long period of time for the characters, so we have plenty of time to see both important plot and filler moments. I'm really happy if you've made it this far! 

Okay, rant over, as always XOXO(next chapter coming soon)

-drowning in gasoline 

(I need to stop writing sad shit- got damn)