Till death do us part (pretty steamy)

The hand in Will's pants was hot and tight and it pulled on his member harshly, dragging him forward like a dog on a leash. Lucifer hardly let the soldier come up for air as they kissed and pulled on one another wildly. 

Lucifers other hand scraped from Will's throat to the back of his head, pulling on short brown hair until his neck was completely exposed. Lucy started licking his way down from jawline to collar bone, still tugging Will towards him by his cock. 

"Lucy," Will growled, "Lucifer I'm not like the others, I'm not-" gonna last very long

They both knew that but Lucifer didn't mind. He was aroused as well but was far too tired to do all the things he wanted to tonight. If it wasn't for Will being so hot and bratty he probably would have fallen into bed already, but with both the soldier and the runway model moaning throughout their room, it was now Lucifer's personal mission to make Will cum. Or... at least to mess with him a little. 

"Don't worry darling,"Lucifer suckled along Will's collar bone, remarking his old hickies and creating new ones. "We'll take it nice and slow." 

Lucifer's idea of slow was nothing like everyone else's, but he was a sadistic masochistic fuck who could do as he liked, so Will was willing to let this slide. Just this once-

Will lurched forward, bending at the stomach, when Lucifer yanked on his dick and balls before pulled the member out of his underwear. "Lucy-" Lucifer took his other hand and popped a thumb in his own mouth, pulling it out with a string of saliva still linked to his red lips. 

"Look up," Lucifer demanded, waiting for Will to tilt his head back up so their eyes could meet. "Open," he said wickedly, smiling like a tyrant. Lucifer slide his thumb into Wills's open mouth and pressed down on his tongue as the soldier looked on with brown puppy dog eyes. Will closed his mouth around the thumb and bit down, pulling Lucifer's hand in as far as it would go, sucking and fighting for control. 

Angel moaned and laughed from the other room, enjoying the view of the two men pressed together against the bathroom sink. From here he could see a tent forming in Lucifer's underwear, and a full erection from Will as the devil himself curled a large hand around his dick. What Angel wouldn't give to be between them, but he was too drunk to stand, and to lustful to look away. 

But having an audience only made this hotter. Lucifer smiled with hooded green eyes. "Oh how I've missed this," he said, almost to himself. Loving the control he had over both Will and Angel.

With his hand in Will's mouth and their heads hovering over his crotch perfectly, giving them a perfect view of the member in Lucifer's grip. Lucifer popped his tongue out and let a long string of saliva land on Will's dick. Some landed on his hand, between his inked fingers, and he used it to lubricate Will's member, pumping him up and down. 

Will moaned around the thumb in his mouth, but Lucifer suddenly pressed the pad of his finger onto Will's wet tongue and then jerked his head forwards so he could watch himself cum. This was like eye candy for Lucifer, seeing Will all hot and bothered and soft, letting Lucifer have his way. 

Lucifer pumped faster and kept Will's head facing his crotch, feeling the soldiers large hands wrap around his back, around his inked wrist as he kept them in place. They pushed and pulled and struggled against each other, but that was how it always was. Always a fight. And Lucifer always wins. 

"Oh, Will," Lucifer growled, holding Will's face firmly, stroking his cock faster and faster, "happy homecoming." He stroked faster, faster, pressing harshly on the sensitive head.

 Right before Will could come Lucifer moved his hand from the length of Will's cock, to his balls and back to his puckered hole. He didn't press his fingers into Will's ass, but he let the soldier shiver at the colder sensation of spit and precum that lathered and coating his asshole.