Drowning in Starlight: The Sequel (all steam, abort mission)

Will finished re-bandaging Angel's hand in a slow but frantic manner. No matter how often he complained, Angel continued a ruthless assault on Will's nipples until the soldier was red, hot, and bothered. 

Angel sucked the left one, pulled, pinched, pressed- and as Will finished with his hand, Angel moved on to the right. Will's buds turned pink and needy with attention. 

"Angel," Will moaned, but he couldn't get away. He stood between Angel's legs atop the counter, the model's heels pressing into his back as Angel pulled him closer. Angel sucked harder on his left peck, cupping his chest intimately until the solder was covering his mouth to hide a low moan. 

It made him feel feminine, being manhandled by Angel so easily.

Angel moaned against his skin, the vibrations tickling his chest, and then pulled away with a pop of his tongue. "Baby," Angel said, looking up through his long lashes. His lips where red and wet, spit dripped on the edge of his mouth. "Tell me what you want baby," Angel said menacingly. He was teasing Will, making him step out of his comfort zone. "Tell me where to touch baby, or are you just going to watch?"

Will said nothing, too embarrassed and horny to speak up. 

Angel, ignoring the slight sting in his hands, went and unzipped his own jeans before pulling his stiff member out of his pants. His cock wasn't as big as Will's, but it was still big as it stood erect outside of his underwear. A small bead of precum slid from his head, and Angel used a finger to swipe it up and pop it in his mouth. 

"Tell me what to do, baby," Angel chuckled, biting on his finger. But before Will could reply, Angel went to work sucking his nipple again, while bandaged hands stroked up and down his own cock. Will became almost painfully heavy in his own jeans, but... he was scared to ask...

"Angel-" Will moaned again. His body was hot and confused, and his hands were clenched tightly as he suppressed his own moans. "Please-"

"Please what?" Angel pulled back so Will could watch his stroking himself. Will didn't know what to do. He wanted this badly. "Come on baby," Angel licked his thumb, then pressed the pad of his wet finger over Will's right nipple. The soldier grew stiff all over again... stiff- 

Angel moaned, stroking himself up and down, pulling on his head until precum slid between his fingers, and he worked to lick it off. Tasting himself was such a turn on. Dirty... and hot-

Will watched the show and mustered a small amount of courage, but it was enough. Will couldn't talk, afraid of not knowing what to say, but he softly grabbed Angel's hand and slowly dragged it down his chest to his waistband. "H-here," was all Will could manage, but Angel nearly squealed at how adorable it was. 

"Oh baby," Angel moaned one last time. "Fuck. Yeah." 

Angel undid Will jeans, needing a little help, but at last he got to Will's underwear and started palming the soldier through his briefs. "Oh baby," Angel moaned, "you're so big, I don't know how it's all going to fit! Hmmm, baby you're so big." 

Will grew harder and heavier and wanted so badly for Angel to touch him, to release him. He groaned, "P-please Angel-" pressing his hands agasint his mouth as the model teased him relentlessly. 

Angel hopped up suddenly and got off the counter. He stood before Will, his hand still palming Will's cock, and with the other, he pulled the soldier closer for a heavy wet kiss. Angel was in complete control, his lips hot, wet, his tongue tracing Will's mouth and dominating Will entirely. When they pulled back where was spit and cum strung between them but Angel licked it away and made Will grow heavier. 

Angel laughed, cruel and dominating, and then started walking towards the bedroom. He pulled Will behind him, his hand still on Will's length, as the soldier was lead to their bed.