Tomorrow?

Nya slept well for the first time in days. She was exhausted, not only from her sleepless nights all week, but from her night with Lucifer (*wink wink) and it had dragged her into a much needed darkness for hours and hours.

When she woke if felt like she was wrapped in warmth, like a fire was burning against her, surrounding her. She wiggled uncomfortably but when she opened her eyes she stopped. What a sight to see.

Lucifer, the cruel and wicked king on the underworld, was fast asleep with his arms wrapped heavily around Nya. He almost always woke up earlier than everyone else, but after having his own sleepless seven nights, Lucifer was still out cold way into the late morning.

Nya suppressed a squeal of excitement as blood rushed through her, making her warmer within his heavy embrace. She watched him, watched his calm face, his messy black bed head, his long soothing lashes. She felt his thick arms wrapped around her back, his legs tangled with her, and slowly they moved up and down as he took long sleepy breaths. Neither of them had bothered to put clothes on last night, and Nya could still feel and see every curved and steady part of him.

Nye wished he could be this calm all the time. This content and happy, but alas, when he woke up he would be angry old Lucifer again. A million things running in his beautiful mind. A million boulders atop his shoulders, pressing down on his chest.

Nya was getting hot but she wouldn't miss this opportunity. With her face close to Lucy's bare chest, she started to trace one of the stray tattoos that had bled from his sleeved arms, and made it between his pecks. The tattoo was a small koi fish, beautiful and black and detailed along his tan skin.

Nya traced it then leaned in and kissed the skin. Felt the warmth, the heartbeat, of her lover, her friend. Lucifer was a leader, and Nya would follow him to the bitter end.

She tried to pull away after her secret kiss, but as she did, the body around her constricted and pulled her in close. Lucifer wasn't ready for their night to be over.

Nya, without her translator, grumbled and started signing letters into Lucifer's skin knowing that he could understand what she was saying. But he ignored her, and she took the opportunity to lean in and bite the skin along his muscular peck. Lucifer barely felt it, but it woke him up regardless.

"Watch it," Lucifer growled above her, sliding his hands from around her back to her petite waist, and lower-

Nya growled, and with all her weight, she pushed Lucifer over till he was on his back. She hopped on top of him and straddled him under the covers.

Lucifer released a long breath, "It's only nine a.m." He said as he finally opened his emerald eyes, looking to a clock next to their bed. Nya went to work signing questions at him but he hardly paid any attention.

Annoyed, Nya thumped his chest and reached forward with both hands. She pushed his messy dark hair out of his face and put a hand on either side of sharp cheekbones as she made him look at her.

There was a smile on her beautiful face, but a sharpness to her eyes. She was always the optimistic one in the family... but optimism couldn't hide pain. The memories of the last few weeks flooding back to her. The car-crash, the Westwoods, the serial killer.

Lucifer felt it too. The weight of sadness inside her chest, growing, pulling down like wet cloth. He opened his mouth, looking her up and down as he decided what to say, but he never got the chance.

"NYA!" The bedroom door slammed open and a dash of silver sprinted in.

Angel, unaware that Nya and Lucifer were naked under the covers, didn't hesitate to throw himself onto the bed, and flatten them all with his body weight. Angel was wearing Will's massive t-shirt and a pair of oversized boxers, with bare feet slapping against the clean floor.