Poker Faced and Heart Misplaced (i'll show u steam)

When they get to the third floor they hear Will groan. 

Lucifer, with Nya over his shoulder, peaks through a crack in the door and sees that Will has been pushed onto the bed. Angel straddles him as they sit up, as the soldier leans back on his heavy caramel hands. 

Angel was helping him get swim trunks on when the fiend thought this was the perfect chance to attack their soldier boy. Now, Angel is pressing and pulling on the soldier's upper chest, kissing him harshly as Will tries to gain some semblance of control. 

Nya starts to laugh against Lucy's back and he pinches her leg to make her stop. Lucifer enjoys seeing them so excited. He likes his men like this. His family. 

Angel, unaware of their audience, chuckles against Will's mouth and bites down on the larger man's lip. Will makes a lude sound unintentionally and Nya can not stop herself from letting loose a boastful laugh. 

"Fuck-" 

Will and Angel freeze upon hearing Nya in the doorway. "You bastards," Angel yells at them though there's a smile on his red lips, a glint in his silver gaze. Will wraps his arms around Angel's chest and hides his face in the model's soft skin. He's hot and bothered and not surprised that Nya and Lucy are about to make fun of him. Angel runs needy hands in Will's hair, subconsciously trying to calm the soldier down, "You two fucking suck."

Lucifer struts in, Nya still losing her mind in glee atop his back. "No no," Lucy replies, "I swallow."

Will and Angel both groan as Lucifer walks into the closet and looks for a swimsuit. He feels Nya press a kiss to his neck then his jaw. He has half a mind to press her against the wall but then they would never make it out of the bedroom tonight. 

"Do you even own swim trunks," Angel says, arriving in the doorway to watch. 

"I have a pool." Lucy states. 

"You do have a pool," Angel mimicked, "and so you could technically go naked if you wanted too."

"I could technically not go at all." 

Lucifer turns around with a smile and swimsuit in his hand. Nya hops off his back before parading around the room in search of her own suit, much to Angel's dismay as the model would rather they skinny dip. 

"You're a fiend," Lucifer states as he undresses shamelessly. Lucifer pulls the fabric of his suit away from a tan tattoo riddled chest. His long, sturdy arms seem to engulf the light as he releases the black sleeves etched into his skin, reveals the years of ink impeded upon him. He is a creature of earth and shadow as he exposes his lith frame to the world, his emerald gaze glittering menacingly to his audience in the door frame. Angel watches shamelessly. 

"Angel," Nya demands his attention suddenly. Angel drags his eyes forcefully away from the perfect being that is Lucifer Helgrim. "Come tie me." 

She wears a black bikini what leaves nothing to the imagination. Her skin is silky and covered in goosebumps from the cold air. She lifts her long blond hair up so Angel can tie the suit's top, the sting sits comfortably under the [bite me] tattooed between her sharp shoulder blades. 

Angel smiles at that tattoo. It's the only one she has and she was forced to get it after losing a dare sometime when they were kids. It's stark black against her white skin, glowing in the cool lights overhead. 

Angel meanders to her and ties the suit, and as the tattoo asks, he leans down and bites her shoulder lightly when he's done. He kisses up her collar, his arms wrapping around her too small waist as he brings her to his bare chest.