Red Bottom Redemptiuon

The streets are messy strips of screaming patrons as blood splashes up the windshield of Nya's car. 

The blood is from nothing truly vital to Rain Westwood, but from the twisted gashing form of what was once Rain's left leg, which is now broken and bent backwards at the knee cap. Nya made sure that they drove fast enough to hurt her, but the unruly assassin will live to see another day. 

Nya will make sure Rain lives. She has too many questions to ask. 

Nya ignores the confused gasping of Carter in the driver's seat, the way he shakes and sputters as his eyes focus on the blood splatter. She ignores the screaming hoard, the rumbling of the menacing engine, and the shrieking of the broken girl now thrown across the pavement. 

As quickly as she can, Nya leaps from the car and hurries to their assassin. Rain is a screaming cursing rag doll convulsing on the pavement. She clutches as a dislocated shoulder while starring terribly at the backward shape of her left knee cap. The straps of her black heels are starting to feel like shackles as her feet begin to swell. Anything that isn't pale and sickly, is turning red and blue and purple. 

Nya will take care of it later. She grabs Rain under the arms and drags her body to the car. Rain screams bloody murder, curses Nya out in a foreign tongue, as she grabs for the gun and knife on her thighs with her one good hand. Rain is too weak, too stunned, to get them, especially as Nya harshly scraps her across the black pavement. 

"YOU BITCH!" Rain seethes with murder ravaging her features. 

Onlookers scream and scurry in fear, none brave enough to approach, as Nya opens the trunk of their car and pushes aside a duffle bag filled with supplies. The duffle gets thrown into the back seats, making Angel groan from impact, and Nya uses several strips of clothing from the bag to tie Rain up like a pig. Only her hands, seeing as how the assassin's legs won't be working any time soon. 

"You- you stupid bitch, I am going to skin you!" Rain sneers and screams as Nya quickly wraps fabric tightly over the exposed bone of Rain's leg. She gets ahold of Rain's hands to do the same, failing to avoid Rain's blood-covered nails that scratch and dig and cut into Nya's arms. But Nya ties them up, ignoring the screaming yowl Rain lets out when her dislocated shoulder is pulled the wrong way, and finishes the job by taking away Rain's knife and gun. 

All of this occurs in a matter of moments, and just as quickly as the hit had happened, it's over with the swing of the trunk door. "Go Carter," Nya orders as she hops over the back seats and sits next to Angel, crouching down as much as she can. "Carter you have to drive-"

The car bullets into motion as Carter realizes what they've done. "You ran someone over Nya," he yells to the back seat as they start to speed through the chaotic streets. Carter is consumed by shook and adrenaline and fear. "We're supposed to be the police Nya- and you- you you just ran someone over! And now we're driving away- this is a hit and run- no it's an abduction-"

"Carter," Nya yells over the whistling wind and the roaring streets. She gets a hand in the front seat and grabs Carter's shoulder harshly, "Carter, the woman in the trunk is a known killer for hire. She has an accomplice, and she has a gun, and she was going to recognize us and hurt a lot of people to get to us." Carter takes a hard turn and gets them onto the highway, not knowing where he should drive to, but at least he's started to calm down. That fear has settled like a stone in his gut. Nya continues, really letting him feel the weight of her hand on his bare shoulder, "The women in the truck is Rain Westwood. She has a husband who is her accomplice, so if we had stayed, they would have come at us with proper equipment and training. You and I and a lot of people probably wouldn't have made it, so this was the only way to quickly incapacitate her while getting us out of there. You're not going to get in trouble Carter, and you didn't do the wrong thing. Please, please listen to me. "