And all hell breaks loose

Of course their flight is quick, choppy, and with bad cell service. 

Lucifer, Will, Peirce, Henry, and half of the inner Helgrim circle fly back on a jet right after the wretched meeting with Typhon. The other half take trains and cars to a country outside of Singapore, where they'll get on a flight with the Kimo girl. If Kimo acts out of turn for even a moment, they are instructed to put a bullet in her head and send a big 'fuck you' to Typhon. 

Perhaps the only thing worse than the weather outside the plane is the heated argument occurring inside it. Most of the crew stay silent, but they watch and listen as Lucifer and Pierce have at it like fire and ice. 

Do we fuck with Collison or do we back off? 

How do we deal with the Westwoods? 

Do we trust Typhon... or do we go the Macy Helgrim route and start sending him boxes of Anthrax? 

There's a lot to be discussed, but there are two issues that keep popping back up and sending Lucifer and Peirce into all-out war:

1) Does Lucifer need more protection, more security measures?

And 2) Why are all these problems popping up now?

The fight about question one is simple, Peirce wants to bunker down and hide Lucifer away and Lucifer wants to expand his empire even further. He wants his freedom like he wants to breathe and Peirce thinks its exactly what will kill him.  

The fight over question two is way way worse, like, catatonic worse. Through all the pretty language and the insinuations, Peirce's position is clear: the arrival of their three untimely guests is what has sparked all of these recent issues, and it would do them good if they went back to where they came from. 

Nya had pulled them from the Collison meeting, Angel brought them the attention of the Westwoods, Will was the reason Lucifer even touched Typhon at all. 

Peirce wants Angel, Will, and Nya out of the house, and the crew members can't help but silently agree.  

Will sits back and stays quiet, listening to Lucifer defend him even though he knows this is their fault. Things would be a little simpler if it all went back to how it was but that's not going to happen-

"Goddammit Lucifer," Peirce yells as she stands across from him in the back cabin of the plane. They've isolated themselves, Lucy, Peirce, and Henry, but everyone can still hear every last word of the argument that's gone on several hours now. 

Will waits in the main cabin with Lucifer's followers. He sits in an aisle alone, his chair facing the partition doors, his back turned to the others as they all eavesdrop on their leader's discussion. 

Peirce's low voice can be heard throughout. 

"If any other member of your crew were making this much trouble we'd have had their head on a pike, but these three show up out of nowhere and suddenly we have more problems then we can count? Where is the discipline in that," she hisses, attempting to keep her voice down but doing a poor job of it. "They're in your house, they take your cars, your things, your time- and you still won't give me a direct answer as to who they are to you!"

"Drop it, Peirce," Henry interjects. He knows what they are to Lucifer but he can't help but agree with Peirce just a bit... after three years Henry thought that maybe Lucifer had moved on, that maybe Lucifer still loved them... but he wasn't in love with them. 

Henry can see now that he was horribly wrong. Lucifer would drop everything, do anything, for the people he loved, and his friends were at the very top of that list. Yet still... Nya, Angel, and Will always knew how to stir trouble and their king doesn't need more problems right now.