6 Girl in the hoodie

**Giovanni's Luciano pov**

Waking up felt tiring. I had slight pain in my neck and my eyes were irritated to the sun that was shining through the windows. I know that today won't be one of those good days, I can feel it.

I got out of my bed and streched my arms, legs and back. The summer morning sun shined right through the windows, the sky was a light shade of blue. No clouds or a sign of rain.

I then took a quick shower, did my usual hygiene, got dressed in my usual suit attire and went downstairs.

"Where is Alessandra?" Were my first words to come out of my mouth when I entered the kitchen. I can't have that bitch be late for her job.

"I do not know, sir. I guess she decided to sleep in today or her alarm didn't go off." Margot said calmly while placing food on my plate.

Anybody else feeling more weird by the hour?

"I'm literally sparring her life by letting her clean the house, and she's fucking late?" I cursed under my breath. Margot had a horrified expression over her face and she looked like she was about to pass out any minute "Is something the matter?" I asked her with a raised brow. I took a seat on the stool of the island.

"Me? Oh, uh nothing, I'm doing just fine" Her worried expression was gone in seconds and was replace by a smile. "Here you go, sir. " Margot passed me the food and sat down on the opposite side of me.

Breakfast was unusualy quiet yet comfortable. When I was done, I thanked my maids for the delicious breakfast, which I usually don't do, unless I'm feeling great, which also happens rarely. I then headed upstairs and into my office. I did some business calls and some research, the usual stuff.

By the time I was finally done with all of it, it was lunch time. My stomach rumbled loudly and I stood up and walked downstairs and into the kitchen.

Antonio stood besides the door, not wanting to turn around and face me.

I waited on my food to be placed in front of me and I started to think about the only person I started to begin to care, even if it's the slightlest.

"Where is Alessandra?" I asked for the second time today again. I know that I can't, but I am starting to care about her somehow. Why now, why her, just fucking why? She's dumb.

Margot and Lily exchanged looks before anwsering my question, "I think she is in her room." Margot told me with a positive smile on her face, my eyes went from Margot's to Lily's. I raised a brow and Lily nodded really fast, being scared that she'll get yelled at.

"Did she eat lunch already?" I asked concerned again. Stop with the fucking questions, Giovanni. She is just a distraction.

"Yeah, she went back upstairs about ten minutes ago." This time Lily anwsered and I got back to the food on the plate. Who the fuck let her go upstairs? Silence aproached us again as I started thinking why she was in her room, avoiding me and her job all day.

"Should I talk to her?" I questioned... yet fucking again. "Wait why the fuck would I do that?"

"Sir, her cheeks were stained from all of the crying, I think it would be the best if you gave her some space" Lily sighed, out of the corner of my eye I saw Margot's lips twitch upwards slightly, already knowing what's going on.

I knew that Lily was right but I couldn't. I can't. She's always on my goddamn mind. I don't even want to think about her. And it's not even a good sign in this son of a bitch world. My parters, people that I work with, most of them don't have a wife or a girlfriend. We can't have a distraction around us, we have to focused on our jobs all the time, not on some other human being.