25 Making money

**Alessandra's Santoro pov**

It's been a little over four weeks since I got back from the hospital. My leg is better than ever, my neck is healed and the bruises are still slightly there. Only my nose hurts, but just a little bit.

I haven't heard from Giovanni since I've gotten home. He visited me every day when I was in the hospital. I stayed there for a week.

Unfortunetly, we never kissed. I wanted it, I needed it, but I couldn't pull myself together.

Alessio was becoming a dad's copy. Mean, cold and emotionless. Seing him smile was a rare thing. When he's 23 which means in less than a year, he'll take over dad's business.

Kate's still in highschool and next year she'll be turning 19 while I'll be turning 22.

"Hey." I greeted my dad in the kitchen.

"Hey." He smiled.

"I need to ask you a question.... I know you guys have a lot of restaurants.. And I was thinking maybe I could open my own?" I asked innocently.

"You do know that's a huge responsibility." He anwsered.

"Yes, I know. I didn't spend 3 years in university for nothing and I was working in a cafe. I don't want your money, I want to earn mine... So what do you say?" I asked hoping the anwser would be positive.

He hasitated for a momento before anwsering "Sure... But we need to find a place, which is going to take some time." He said with a smile.

My eyes lit up. "Really? Thank you so much." I squeeled and hugged him tight. "And I already found a place."

"You did?" He asked raising a brow as we broke the hug.

"Yeah, it's a small place downtown. About ten minute drive from my apartment. We could go tomorrow to check it out."

"Yeah, we could do that." He smiled.

"Do what?" Mom asked curiuosly coming into the kitchen.

Me and dad both shared a look and he nodded for me to tell her.

"Uhm, so I'm planing on opening a restaurant." I said shyly. Whenever moments like this comes, my confidence dissapears and I suddenly become shy.

"What? Are you serious? Ohh I'm so happy for you, hun." She smiled and hugged me.

"We should go and check it out tomorrow." I said to her.

"Sure, I don't see why not. So what are you going to name it?" She asked.

"I don't know, but SANDRA'S DINER sounds nice to me atleast, but I still don't know yet."

"That's a great name." Alessio came out of nowhere into the kitchen.

"How long were you listening?" I gasped.

"Long enough to know that your opening a restaurant. Congrats sis." He smirked and I just smiled.

After I ate my dinner. I made my way upstairs and into my room. I took my laptop and opened Netflix.

The rest of the evening went smoothly until my phone started to buzz.

Unknow: Hey, beautiful.

Me: Who's this?

Unknow: Giovanni.

Me: How did you get my number? 😤

Unknow: Your friend gave it to me