38 The plan

**Alessandra's Santoro pov**

After what felt like a two hour drive, I finally reached the house. I didn't even realise that I was at the gate, I was too damn lost in my thoughts. I was mad, no, scracth that. I was furious. I'm going to kill Giovanni's dad and I don't care. I was smart enough to sneak into Gio's office a few times and get some information about him. Lucifer Luciano. To my surprise he was a threat to his family and Gio planned to take him down. But I still didn't know when. Gio's father lived in Italy with his whole family. Two sisters and one brother, oh and shit ton of guards and maids. They probably had a mansion that is huge and have a fountain in front of it. Hence, I wouldn't be surprised if they had horse riding shit.

I got out of my car and entered the 6 digit passcode that changes once a month. The gate opened and I went back to my car and got in. I drove further into the driveway until I reached another huge ass gate that now required my thumb print. After scaning I got back in my car and drove deeper into the driveway and into the garage where I parked my car next to my Red LaFerrari. Yes, I have two cars, now get over it.

I got out of my car and went inside. It was 8p.m. which ment that it was already pass dinner time and my family should be splitted up. I walked straight into the kitchen and grabbed some fruit and ate it. While eating I sat down and started to think about killing Lucifer. I got over the plan more than ten times, before I finished eating. I got up and cleaned the island, before walking to Sophia's room. When I got to her door I knocked, but no one anwsered. I knocked again, nothing.

Not wasting anymore of my precious time I walked in. Yeah, HUGE MISTAKE.

"Ahhh!" I screamed with my high pitch voice "MY EYES ARE FUCKING BLEEDING!" I covered my eyes with both of my hands "Dude what the hell? Oh my God, now I'm going to be blind forever!" I cried.

Alessio and Sophia were getting down to business. Alessio was naked, but good thing I didn't see his little third leg, because I'd be traumatized forever. Sophia had her back towards me but she was only in her thong.

"Alessandra, you piece of shit! Get out!" Sophia squeeled with hands on her boobs. I turned around and slammed the door, with one of my hand still on my eyes.

"I'm so so so sorry." I chuckled. "Although I kinda wanted to talk to you. But we can talk tomorrow, no big deal." I said and started walking towards Kate's room.

"Wait!" Sophia ran to me "What did you want to talk about?" She panted.

I knocked on Kate's door and opened it. I dragged Sophia inside and shut the door. Kate was on her bed with laptop on her legs. She raised a brow when we sat down beside her.

I cleared my throat "So what do you say about three of us taking a trip to Italy in a month?" I smirked.

Sophia's eyes widen "Oh no, no no no no no, I know that smirk and it's not good."

"Hell yeah! I'm in!" Kate shouted.

Sophia's jaw dropped. "Do you even know what she's planning? I know her since middle school and whenever that smirk right there forms on her face, this girl is planning to do something evil." She said pointing at my face.

"So there's an event in Italy on January 20th. And Gio's so called dad will be there-" I started but I was cut of by Sophia.

"The same one, that killed your parents." She whispered.

"Yes, the same one. And I'm planning on taking him out." I finished.

Kate choked on her spit. "What? Won't like Giovanni kill you?" She asked.

"Nope, he won't, because he's planning to kill him too. I found all of the information in his office files." I shaked my head. "Since Kate is amazing at computers and can log into any system. I want her to hack into the cameras and to control everything. The estate is modern and almost everything is controlled by tablets."

"What does that have anything to do with me?" Sophia asked raising a brow.

A small smile formed on my lips as I leaned closer to her. My hand sneaked up her back and into her shorts. I grabbed the knife and pulled it out of her booty shorts. "Because of this and you need to teach me how to snap people's necks, two years and I'm still not good at it."

Sophia's eyes went wide. She snatched the knife out of my hands and placed it back where it was. I know exactly who Sophia was. She was a trained assassin. Lying to people her whole life. Hiding her identity. Having fake passports and ID's. Changing eye color contacts from time to time. Always wearing wigs and a shit ton of makeup to hide her real skin and pink lips. Always talking with a high pitched voice and being serious. I May or may not have asked Kate to do some research on her, but it was cool. I love having a best friend who can kill with any tool you give her. Sophia never killed kids, she only killed men and women who are adults with any kind of weapons. Knifes, poisons, guns, baseball bats, metal trays, anything you could think of, really.

I didn't even realise I was a bit zoned out when Kate cleared her throat.

"Oh, righ, sorry. Where was I? Ok. So absolutely everything is on tablets. Guest list, food menus, drinks and all the other shit. So Kate, you'll need to log into their system, and get as much as many as you can girls names, not married of course. Then we'll do more research on the girls and choose three of them. We'll get fake ID's and we will transform ourselfs into them. " I sighed " Oh and Kate?" She raised a brow "I'm begging you, find where they live, please."

"What will I get in return?" She asked. Ugh, is she serious? I can't get her to do one thing without giving something to her. Come on Alessandra, think. Give her money? Nope, she doesn't need that shit. Buy her another computer to hack into shit? Nope, she already has five of them. What else, what else? Bingo!

"I'll give you a month off of your job." I smiled.

"Two months."

"What? I think a month is enough."

Kate tilted her head to the side and raised a brow. Shit.

"OK, fine, fine. You'll get two fucking months off. Happy now?" I asked irritated.

"Ecstatic." She smiled and started working on the estate. I told her where the estate was and other information which wasn't really useful.

After what felt like forever she finally jumped out of her seat "I got in!" She squeeled.

"Where did you got in?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know, I know I always put the same four words.

Puh-lease vote and comment

ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ