56 It's been a Hell of a Ride

Sorry for the long wait.

The last frikin chapter.

**Alessandra's Santoro pov**

"Oh, honey, you look awful." I pouted when I walked into the cell and saw the sight in front of me. The man - don't know his name and don't want to - was hanging in the air, with chains around his arms to keep him up and a chair placed underneath him, only his tippy toes reached it.

"You want to get a reaction out of me, don't you?" He said, his voice so goddamn raspy. I took a bottle of water from the ground and let him take a sip. He gracefully took five huge chugs from it before it became empty. "Thank you, you stupid suka." (Bitch)

"Your little comments don't scare me, you prick." I snarled and took a knife from a small table that was rolled in by one of the guards. "You know what I'm gonna do? I'm gonna take this knife and cut off your ears, toungue, I'll take a spoon to shove your eyes out of their place and I'm going to cut off your dick and record it and send to your family members."

He chuckled. "You're gonna need a bigger knife then." I face palmed myself to stop my laughter, but a snort still escaped. "Be careful, little angel, you're in a world full of demons." He whispered, whatever the fuck that meant.

"I'm way too crazy to be an angel- have you ever ripped out a beating heart out of someone elses body? No? Well, yeah. I did that for almost two years, to every single Lev's victim." I gagged when I mentioned Lev's name. The man didn't say anything and suddenly my phone buzzed. I looked down at it and frowned.

"What? Did your pornhub membership expire?" He spat.

"Yeah, um, it did." I mumbled before placing my phone into the pocket of my jacket and taking the knife. In one swift movement his ear was laying on the ground. The man was screaming for a really long time, but since I couldn't be here unless I wanted to get shouted at, I walked out. "Make sure he doesn't die, give him food and water and you know, do your medical thing." I told to the guards.

"But we don't know how to take care of stitches..." One of them mumbled.

"So? Who cares about that shitface anyway? I just need him alive." I shrugged and started walking upstairs. While walking, I took off my jacket and placed it on a random shelf. My heels were clicking with every step I took, my black satin dress was swaying to the side and my curled hair was bouncing on my shoulders. It was Christmas today and now the Luciano's and Santoro's are having dinner.

I walked out of the staircase and right into the living room, where everyone was. My family, Norah, Giovanni's family, Enzo and his wife and a few more. I do not know why we're staying here, I'm so not in the mood.

Norah was the first to notice me, then Giovanni and Sophia. Norah's eyes trailed down to my left arm. I looked down at it and my eyes almost fell out of their sockets. It was all bloody, and I don't mean like few drops of blood, I mean like dipped in blood bloody. I immediately covered it with my other hand and walked furiously into the kitchen.

After five minutes of rubbing and cleaning my hand, the blood was completely gone. I checked myself in the reflection of glass door cabinets and didn't have any blood on myself.

I walked right back into the living room and now all the guests were here. Everyone minded their own business with champagne glasses in their hands. I quietly stood in the corner, not knowing what to do or how to talk with anybody. Christ, I don't even know how to greet a human being.

"If you think that standing in the corner won't draw any attention, then you're really wrong." Giovanni whispered in my ear, making me shiver, he wrapped his arm around my waist and spun me to face him.