9 Cracked bones

**Giovanni's Luciano pov**

Weeks passed and we still didn't find Alessandra. We informed airports, every bus and train station, but nothing. Not a single thing that could lead us to her. My men were on their feet, searching for her 24/7. I know it would be the best if I would just give up, but I can't, she knows too much.

She said that she didn't see who, she only heard it. But I didn't believe her, and now if she'll go around, telling everyone what happened won't end so good. I know that we can kill anyone who crosses us, but at this moment, I don't want a bloodbath in the city.

After a long and shitty day, as usual, I went to one of my clubs, 'Venice'. It's a rare thing that I show up in my clubs. I entered the club, alcohol mixed with smoke and sweat hit my nostrils. It was only six in the evening but this place was jammed. I didn't wait for anyone and walked towards the bar, pushing people out of the way.

When Ivan saw me, he immediately walked towards me, with a smile on his face. This kid is always smiling, and it's getting kind of annoying. "Hello boss, long time no see." He greeted.

"Hey, yeah I've been really busy...with something." I sighed.

"No worries, here are your favorites." He said and placed, the already prepaired shots.

"Thanks" I said and drank all of them in a few quick movements. I licked my lips afterwards and walked over the lounge area, where I lit up a cigar. All of my allies and business partners, that were here, nodded their heads in respect. I nodded back to them, before relaxing fully, and exhaling a full cloud of smoke.

A group of four girls were dancing in the crowd, but they were closer to me. Two girls looked very familiar to me.

One had straight brunette hair and they reached her middle back. This girl was tall. Her legs were long and thin yet they had a bit of muscle. She wore a tight short long sleeve dress, paired with black heels.

The other one was a brunette also, also tall and also with muscular yet slim legs. Twins? No, they look completely different.

Why the fuck do I care?

A blondie, probably her friend, said something to her that made her turn around.

Oh shit.

Alessandra

She stood there frozen not knowing what to do. Her eyes where scared, angry and sad. I saw goosebumps run down her body and she turned her back to me.

I sat there in complete shock. She was the last person I wanted to see tonight.

Before I could even process it, she was out of my sigh. I stood up and dashed through dancing people. I ran towards the exit and saw her almost walking out the door.

I ran and I wrapped my arm around hers and pulled her back.

"Let me go!" She screamed.

"No, you're coming with me." I hissed out. My eyes starring into her fragile blue ones.

"No, no I won't, now let me go!" She kneed me right in the dick and stepped on my toe. If it wasn't enough she slapped me across my face.

Are you kidding me?

"You bitch! Who the hell do you think you are? Huh!?" I yelled and I wrapped his arms around my shoulders so she couldn't escape.

"I don't give a shit. Now back the fuck off before I step on your toe and knee you again" She said, trying to sound confident, but failed miserably.

"You're still feisty as ever." I sighed, fake dissappointment crossing my face.

Alessandra then proceeded to step on both of my toes with her black heels and knee me even harden than the first time. That fucking hurt. I let her go out of my hands and she took her opportunity to slap my other cheek.

I swear I'm gonna kill her.

This woman kneed me and punched me in the nose. I could hit her, my mother taught me better than that, I think?

"You know what...just go ahead and fuck yourself, will ya?" She calmly said and she held both of her middle fingers up and walked out of the club.

"Follow her but don't make it suspicious" I said to one of the bodyguards.

I slightly winced out of pain as I was walking towards my office, in the club. My office was on the second and it made things harder. I layed down on the couch and called my personal doctor. Does she have some sort of foot fetish that she always injures my feet?

After some time the doctor arrived and checked my feet "Well your right foot doesn't have any broken bones, there are only bruises, however, your left foot has two broken bones. How did it happen, if you don't mind me asking?"

"a girl happened, I'll get to her eventually, I always do. How long will it take for them to heal?"

"It depens on how much you'll walk on it, but if you don't walk on it much, it would take 1 to two or three weeks" 

"Are you kidding me?"

"Why would I joke about that?" The doctor said while standing up "Oh and don't forget to keep something frozen or cold on them, it helps with the swelling" She ordered walked through the door.

Shit.

"Well Alessandra Lee I'm going to find you. And this time you won't be able to escape" I whispered to myself.

She doesn't have any idea of what she just got her self into.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please vote and comment! ❤️

Not edited