34 Finding secrets

**Alessandra's Santoro pov**

After two long love making rounds me and Gio were gasping for air. I layed on his naked and muscular sweaty chest as he played with a strand of my hair. My hand was drawing circles on his abs or tatoos. Before I know it, he was fast asleep. Lips slightly parted, but no snore. I was hesitating if I should sneak into his office and search for information about me, but in the end I got out of his King size bed as slowly and quiet as possible. I replaced myself with a huge pillow and put on underwear and Gio's shirt.

I tip-toed out of his dark room that smelled like expensive cologne. I got into a long hallway and got a bit lost since the last time I was here was three months ago. I finally realised where I was and headed to his office, which to my surprise was unlocked. I got to his desk and opened the drawers. Folders, after folders, they where even the same color and in alphabetical orders. I searched for a letter 'C' or 'L' but none of them where Camilla Lee. I opened the next drawer which was locked. I cursed underneath my breath and scratched my head. What now? I thought to myself when my fingers touched a bobby pin. A bobby pin! I let out a small squeel and took the bobby pin out of my hair. And folded it the right way before sticking it into the lock.

"Come on YouTube vids, don't let this flop please." I whispered to myself before the drawer unlocked. Yes!

I opened the drawer and saw files and papers, but on top was a red folder flipped on it's back. I took the red folder and opened the first page. Camilla Lee.

"Oh my God. Shit. " Information about me was written. About my parents, my height, my shoe size, my eye color, my weight, my and my parents house adress, my glasses and clothes. Even my personal medical information. I traced my finger through the photos of me walking, drinking a coffee, smiling, laughing. What the hell?! People were following me and I didn't even noticed? Shaking, I placed the folder about me aside and took another red folder. But this time, it wasn't about me or my boobs size. It was about my dad. Pietro Santoro.

"So he is the enemy of our family." I shook my head and placed the folders in the drawer, just like they were before and locked it with my bobby pin. My mind almost exploded with the amount of questions I had. What will happen when they find me? What will happen when Gio finds out I'm a Santoro? What will happen when they catch me and realise that I'm the Camilla? I need to escape. No, no I don't, it'll be suspicious. Why would Alessandra Santoro leave her boyfriends house an hour later they had sex? Oh that's right, because I was in our enemies house and I was the target. This is so fucked up. Ugh! My stomach rumbled like crazy and my next destination was the kitchen. I still had leftover batter of blueberry pancakes that Gio and I made several hours ago. I made the pancakes and poured maple syrup all over it.

"What are you doing?" A voice asked.

I jumped five feet in the air and almost dropped the plate.

"Shit. Can you make a sound while walking, please?" I turned around to see a tall dark statute.

"Sorry, love." Gio chuckled. "Why aren't you sleeping?" He walked towards me.

"A woman's gotta eat, you know." I smirked.

"Is that so?" He placed his lips to mine.

I giggled "Ya, now let me eat, will you?"

I took a bite out of the pancakes and moaned "This is soo good."

"Are you moaning?" Giovanni laughed.

"Yes, I am, my hot boyfriend." I anwsered.

"Boyfriend? I like the sound of that, my beautiful girlfriend." He said as he turned the lights on.

"Oh my God!" I squeeled covering my eyes. "Do want me to be blind?"

Giovanni didn't anwser. I blinked a few times to atjust to the light only to see Gio's face stuffed with pancakes. I looked down at my plate and only one frigin pancakes is left.

I looked at him with a death glare and he shrugged." You son of a b-" Before I could finish the sentence Gio took the pancake and stuffed it in my mouth. When I was done chewing I left the island to go get something else, since the pancakes didn't make the hunger go away.

"I hate you." I murmured to myself as I took some Pop Tarts out of the cabinet.

"And I love you." Gio whispered back. My eyes widen at the realisation.

He did not just say that. Oh, my god. Those words made me feel something I thought I never would feel again. 'Love'. I smiled happily before running into his arms and placing a kiss on his lips. "I love you."

We both chuckled and continued to kiss. Is it normal to be this happy when someone says that the person loves you?

Giovanni's hands went up and down my sides, while mine went straight to his hair and then to his jaw. The kiss was passionate and strong. Both of us were extremely hungry for it. His arms went down to the hem of his shirt that was on my body, and Gio's arms cupped my breast, making me moan. As his fingers massaged my nipples, my hands went to his hair and pinched it, making him groan. Without permision his tongue slid into my mouth, dancing with mine. His lips then left mine and started tracing kisses to my cheek, my jaw and to my neck. Sucking, licking, biting on to my flesh. Gio moved his lips to my collarbone, while his hands left my breasts and went down my body and into my panties that were already wet.

"G-Gio.." I moaned when his fingers slid into me. " I love how you're always ready when I touch you the slightest." He whispered to my ear.

Gio continued to finger me until his hands snaked out of my panties and to my ass. He lifted me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist. He carried me into his bedroom without breaking the kiss. Gio threw me on his bed and climbed on top of me, while his hands ripped my panties off. I smashed my lips to his, wanting it more than ever. His lips left mine only to start kissing my body. Gio's lips traced kisses down my stomach until they stopped. His eyes looked at me for permision, while I just nodded. I moaned when his tongue brushed pass my clit. I moaned out of the satisfaction while his head remained between my tights. I reached the climax quickly, way too quickly.

"I love you, Gio.." I panted when his lips gave a quick kiss on mine.

"I love you, Alessandra." He said as we both cuddled and everything went black.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Too soon? Yeah no

Goosebumpsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें