29 Bad memories

**Alessandra's Santoro pov**

"Marc?"

"Hey baby." He smirked.

My face scrunched up from the disgust. My teeth clenched together, my fists tighen as my gun was in the back of my jeans.

"What is your fucking problem?!" I screamed.

"I want you." He cleared his throat.
"And I'm sorry.. You can take your time and forgive me, I'll be waiting and we'll start a new life together.

Is this dude fucking nuts?

"Hi sorry, I'm not interested." I joked.

"Your jokes are still not so funny." He chuckled. What the fuck? He just laughed at my 'not funny' joke. Is he on acid or something.

"This wasn't suppose to be funny." I hissed out coldly as I started walking towards him. I took the gun out of my back and whipped it across his face leaving blood all over it.

"Fucking bitch!" He shouted covering his eye.

"I'm not a fucking bitch, plus that's what you get for-" I was cut off by Marcs hands being on my neck and pinning me to the ground, making my gun fall out of my hands. I tried gasping for air but nothing worked. I then, somehow managed to kick him in the dick with my leg and pushed myself off him.

While he was distracted by the pain I tried getting up and running to my gun, which was across the street. How did it get there? Since that is my only weapon, I started running towards it. I was so close to my gun when Marc kicked me in the leg, making me fall right next to my gun. I took it without any hesitation and quickly turned around to shoot him in his leg while trying to get up.

"Ow! Ow! Bitch!" He yelled as he jumped on top of me, knocking me down and my gun once again fell out of my hands. My head hit the ground hard and my arms went to his neck. While I was dodging his punches, I saw a knife laying on the ground near me. I reach with my long arm for the black knife as my fingers try to grab it.

"Oww!!" I screamed when he hit me in the jaw and the cheekbone. The audacity of this man.

When the knife finally appeared in my hands I stabbed Marc with it in his neck. He cried out of pain as I pushed him off my body and kneeled beside him. I closed my eyes tightly and I stabbed him. Once...twice...thrice...fourice and so on. My arms were tired and my eyes were burning from the tears. From the tiredness I layed down next to a dead body. I felt water drops on my face. I was almost asleep until a pair of strong arms gripped my waist and lifted me up.

"Shh... It's ok." Giovanni said wiping the tears that rolled down my cheeks. "Luca, call the cleaners."

"I-I don't...know why I did.. that..." I said between the sobs. Of course I knew why I did that, but it doesn't mean that I can't cry from all the 'stuff' he reminded me of.

"Calm down..." He said but it didn't work. "...It's ok I'm here. You're safe." He tightenes his arms around my shoulders and kissed the top of my head.

"Ouch." I winced out of pain when he touched my neck.

"What's wrong..." He trailed off when he looked at my neck which was all bloody and dirty. "Merda!" Giovanni cursed and picked my up in bridal style and carried me to his car. "Luca you know what to do." He said coldly before my eyes shut down.

~~

I was woken up by annoying beeping. I was in a bright white room. Heart monitors and a bag of blood were connected to me. It took me a few minutes to adjust where I was and start my brain to think. I sat down and looked around with horrible pain in my neck. Bruises covered my body. Legs, stomach, arms, face and neck where all bandaged.

I grabbed a glass of water that was standing on a night stand and chuged the water down my throat when the doors opened and Giovanni walked in.

"Hey. Are you okay?" He asked walking up to me and taking my hand.

I cleared my throat "Yeah, I'm fine I guess."

When I saw what he was holding in his hands my stomach started to rumble.

"I guess you're pretty hungry." He chuckled, trying to put me in a better mood. He placed the food tray beside the bed.

With needles in my arms, I reached for the PB&J sandwich. When I was done eating the sandwich, I stuffed my face with oreo coockies. My favourite.

"So now that you've eaten, can you tell me about Marc Daniels?" He said seriously. My whole body went stiff.

I choked on my orange juice. "You know him? I never told you about him..."

"I know, Luca did some research. So now tell me, how do you know him?" His lips made a straight line.

I guess it's the time I tell him.

"When I went to college, I met him. I found him very attractive by his looks and he somehow noticed me and we become friends, more than friends actually. Then one thing led to another and...I got pregnant..." I paused." He made me get an abortion or else there would have been consequences... I said no and he started being very abusive. It got to the point where I'd be laying unconscious. So I ,um got the abortion and the school year was ending...We never talked or seen eachother until the car crash. "

I felt a hot tear run down my cheek when Giovanni cupped my face with his hand and wiped the tear away.

"I'm sorry." He said and hugged me.

"It's okay. He got what he deserved." I said coldly. "How long I was out?"

"About seven hours now." He looked at me.

"Can I.. Can I go home, please?" I sighed.

"Of course. I'll drive you." He said helping me stand up and dressing me in normal clothes.

"I'm sorry that you need to take care of me and get involved in this mess.." I said touching my jaw.

"It's no problem, I love helping you. Besides Marc was a dickhead and I'm proud of you." He smiled and kissed me.

While making out my phone started to ring, I looked at the ID and it was Alessio.

"My brother's calling." I said shoving my phone into my purse.

"Well then. We better get going." He said, carefuly scooping me up and carrying me to his car.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Another short chapter, erm sorry?

Lol

Please vote and comment!