prologue i

play let her go by passenger :)

"it's okay, Em, live your life. find someone's that could love you more than i do" robbie said slowly as he coughed.

"no, no, please. you can do this" with tears breaming down her face, emily said even though she knew she was lying.

robbie who was laying on the hospital bed just smiled softly towards his girlfriend. slowly, he moved his right hand and brought it up to emily's soft cheek, caressing it gently.

"baby, don't lie to yourself. it's not nice. it's okay, i won't be mad if you move on. in fact, i'll be more than happy" robbie said.

emily sobbed as she held robbie's hand. if she knew this would happened, she would've ride the car with her boyfriend. then, he wouldn't suffered alone.

as them two love birds just enjoying each other's company since they knew it wouldn't last long, emily noticed robbie's heartbeat increased by the monitor on the left side on the bed. she quickly looked up to see robbie struggling to breath. panicking, she pressed the emergency button by the bed with shaky hand.

"robbie please don't do this to me. please please please. i love you so much" emily begged with more tears breaming down.

"i-i'm sorry. move o-on em. y-you have to. i-i love you so much, b-baby" even though he was struggling, he said his last words to his beloved.

before emily could do anything, the door to the room suddenly opened and two nurses and a doctor rushed in. one of the nurses kindly asked emily to wait outside.

"i love you too, robbie, always" emily whispered to robbie before she left the room with tears and shaky body.

"h-he's gonna be okay right?" robbie's mom, Julia asked as she walked towards Emily.

"i don't know" emily weakly said, before julia pulled her into a hug as they both cried.

robbie's dad and both of emily's parents and her brother watched them too sadly.