28. fight

dixie douched noah's arm, signalling him toward the table where vinnie and emily were sitting at. noah looked at dixie split seconds before looking at the pair, comfortably giving each other public display of affections, making no one but him annoyed.

        "do you wanna eat somewhere else?" dixie asked, since she was the one that suggested them to eat here.

        "nah, let's not give them what they want."noah shook his head before taking dixie's hand and walked to an empty table, not so far from vinnie and emily's.

        emily, on the other hand, debating on where and when to talk to dixie. she didn't want their friendship to be ruined just because of noah. but she just didn't know how because dixie was beside noah 24/7!

        "what are you thinking about in your pretty head of yours huh?" vinnie asked, putting his right arm around emily's shoulders.

        "i wanna talk to dixie. about everything. i mean, i don't want our friendship to be just like how it is right now because of a guy, you know?"emily said, sighing as she put her head on vinnie's shoulder.

        "i understand. why don't you text her or something? and then plan where you guys want to meet up? i'm sure she wants to be friends with you back" vinnie encouraged her, making emily smiled. "i mean, come on! who wouldn't want to be friends with a pretty and kind girl like you!" vinnie added, now making emily blushed as they both laughed.

        "ah! the lovebirds! making the others feel single as hell! the world is so unfair!" troy dramatically said, putting the back of his hand on his forehead for some effects.

        "oh shush you!" vinnie said, throwing a piece of crumbled tissue to troy. they laughed for a little bit before troy changed the subject.

        "so, what do you wanna do about jordan?" troy asked, fixing his sitting position. before vinnie could even opened his mouth to answer, the same waitress came and put their foods on the table.

        "i don't know, really." vinnie answered, truthfully, when the waitress left.

        "why is he even hanging out with devyn, anyway? didn't she cheat on you or something?" troy asked, sipping on his drink as vinnie just shrugged.

        "i have no idea! lots of weird things have been happening lately!" vinnie exclaimed,shaking his head as they all then eat their dinner, having a conversation in between.

meanwhile, noah was like a burning worm in his seat, looking at the couple that wasn't really far from them. dixie noticed but just shrugged it off.

she has her own problems too anyway. after they left emily's hometown, emily and her haven't talked. not even once and it worried her.

noah suddenly stood up, out of the blue, making dixie shook as she followed him. it added when she noticed noah was walking toward emily and vinnie's table.

the couple was too oblivious to noah walking toward them until noah slammed his hand on the table. it caused everyone in the restaurant to looked at them.

"you!" noah said loudly, pointing a finger straight to emily's face, making vinnie stood up in defence. troy in the other hand looked at them repeatedly.

"what else do you want?" vinnie asked sternly.

"i don't wanna talk to you so shut up! emily, can we please have a talk? please!" noah was an inch away from begging on his knees.

"we can but please not right now. everyone is staring!" emily said, looking around in embarrassment.

"why? why can't we let them know what the hell actually happened?" noah sudden burst of anger scared emily as she flinched. vinnie quickly pulled her closer to him.

"why can't we let them all know that you cheated!"

none of them really know who was in there, but apparently they knew who them were when few gasps were heard. vinnie clenched his jaw before he dragged noah out of the restaurant. not wanting to cause drama in the restaurant. troy, emily and dixie just looked at each before following those two boys.

vinnie who was too mad just pushed noah to the entrance of the restaurant. surprisingly, or not, fletcher rushed to them with his camera and lights. but none of the boys really care at the moment.

"what? you're scared because i said emily cheated? dude, you're blinded by her!" noah said, scoffing as he stood up.

dixie, troy and emily walked out of the restaurant but before they could do anything, they were shook by vinnie's loud voice.

"oh yeah? then why don't we talk about how you abused her? do you want me to talk about how you treated her like shit? but somehow still expected her to like you?" vinnie shouted.

"lying now, aren't you? dude, by changing the subject, you admitted to her cheating!" noah said.

"she cheated because you abused her!"

        that statement that came out of vinnie's mouth left everyone shook. fletcher who was still filming just stood still, while troy and dixie turned to emily who has a guilty planted on her face.

        noah was about to open his mouth when vinnie stopped him. "deny it, i dare you!" vinnie said with smug look on his face.

        noah clenched his jaw and looked around before he stopped at emily. emily looked at the floor immediately since everyone was looking at her. after few moments of silence, noah left the crowd without saying anything.

        and the moments were all captured by fletcher and few fans that were there. so it was all over the internet in instant.

TWITTER

@tiktokroom: phew! looks like noah and vinnie got into a fight right outside BOA last night! what do y'all think? cr: thehollywoodfixguy 
   ↪️ beckybeck: vinnie said noah abused emily and    she didn't even care bruh! vinnie do be doing the most!
   ↪️ emilyshoney: if what vinnie said were true, i feel ashamed for noah tbh
   ↪️ user1: chile anyways so
   ↪️ user2: noah fans: suddenly i can't see
   ↪️ user3: vinnie is hot when he's mad idc

————————————————

a/n

i'm so sorry that i took so long and it's so short! i just moved into a new house so there are lots of packing and unpacking stuffs to do!

but, JEJEJEJJEJSJEKAKA PLEASE WHAT DID I DO TO HAVE 23K READS ON THIS BOOK! YALL ARE FREAKING AMAZING AF!

i hope all of you are doing fine and having a nice day! please stay safe, and drink lots of water! also, know that you're worthy and i'm happy that you're here!