5. harsh

as they reached the hype house, emily parked the car right infront of the big house. fletcher, and some fans, not very surprisingly were there interviewing some of the members of the house.

"emily, i thought you said you're focusing on yourself? thought you liked Noah, but i guess it's Vinnie now?" one of the girls there rudely snickered as fletcher pointed the camera he was holding to emily.

emily took a deep breath as vinnie just shook his head.

"we actually are very far from being friends even. i just needed a ride and you don't have to be so rude" vinnie defended as mia came out from the house and quickly walked to them both.

"let's go inside." mia said, taking emily's arm who was still looking at the girl, if look could kill, the girl would be dead by now.

"so there is nothing going on between you and emily?" fletcher asked, receiving a no from vinnie as he walked in the house, ignoring the people outside.

"can't you at least spill the tea about noah and emily then?" a girl with blonde hair said loudly making vinnie turned to her.

"i don't know anything about them to be honest. you're asking the wrong person." vinnie said before walking away leaving the people wondering.

-

"do you want anything to drink?" ryland asked when both him and vinnie were sitting by the pool.

"nah, thanks" vinnie shook his head as he looked to the view infront of him.

"why and how did you get a ride from emily?i would be so scared to even talk to her" ryland said, sitting beside vinnie.

"we, well i saw her in starbucks so i greeted her of course. i have a question though" vinnie said looking at the irish guy beside him.

"hit me with it" ryland said.

"why is she so cold? like, i know what happened to robbie but it's been almost a year" vinnie asked.

ryland let out a sigh about to answer vinnie's question before he was cut off.

"because, time doesn't matter if the memories stays" emily suddenly said from beside them as mia standing beside her.

"well you still have to move on" vinnie shrugged.

"and?" emily asked with raised eyebrows, challenging the brown haired guy as he just rolled his eyes.

"why are you so cold to me though? i don't see you talking back to the girl earlier." vinnie asked with furrowed eyebrows as both mia and ryland just looked at them.

"because, your questions are much more irrelevant than hers" emily said, making vinnie startled before she walked into the house again with mia following.

"still wanna try to talk to her?" ryland smirked.

"fuck you" vinnie said, hitting ryland's chest as the irish guy just laughed it off.

-

"don't get me wrong but what the hell was that?" mia asked emily as they got into mia's room.

emily who was trying her best to control her emotions walked to the window.

"i- i don't know mia. everything and everyone keep messing with me" emily said turning her back on mia.

mia shook at the sudden change of emily's emotions but she understood. when emily first came to the hype house with dixie, she was really quiet that the members of the house thought she was mute.

but as time passed, emily started to talk to all of them even though not a lot. but that enough to make the members happy.

"you can always talk to me em. i can't say i understand you really well right now because i have never go through the same thing as you did but i will always be here to support you." mia said, rubbing emily's back now.

"i feel so guilty. do you think i'm wrong for being rude to vinnie?" emily asked, looking at the woman with brown hair.

"in my opinion, no? you said you just met him like yesterday so it's on him for being busy body about other's life" mia shrugged.

emily sighed at mia's answer.

maybe she wasn't wrong after all.

—————————————————————

a/n

i'm so sorry for not updating and taking so long to update a new chapter! my school started and it's stressing me out how to schedule my time perfectly! but i probably will be updating another chapter later on today!

have a great day wonderful people! thank you so much for 600 reads!!