19. vinnie's missing

3 days passed, and to say that noah wasn't happy that vinnie wasn't with emily anymore would be such a lie.

well, those 3 days also filled with emily wondering about vinnie while noah was trying to get emily's attention again.

"he wouldn't just left without saying anything to you..."

troy looked at emily sympathetically. it was like 4 pm and emily came to the sway gaming house, asking about vinnie.

"look, we are close but that doesn't mean he have to always tell me where he is" troy said.

emily bited her bottom lip in frustration when jordan's car suddenly pulled up on the driveway.

"what's wrong?" jordan asked as soon as he got out of the car. emily just looked at him before turning back to troy.

"but like, does he responds to your texts? because i texted him and he didn't even read it" emily asked, genuinely worried about vinnie's missing.

"wait, what's wrong?!" jordan asked but was ignored when troy said, "he actually doesn't. but i can assure you that he is in fact doing fine.."

emily looked at troy as he smiled as an reassurance. after few moments, she sighed.

"alright. please tell him to text me whenever he can.." she said, before pulling troy into a hug as she said goodbye and left.

"sure thing" troy said.

over the past days, troy and emily got to know each other when emily joined addison to hangout at the skateboarding park.

jordan who was still standing there, "confused", just looked at emily who was walking to her car and troy standing infront of him repeatedly.

-

INSTAGRAM

( please pretend that dixie is emily, thank you)

noahbeck: @emilyrawson

beckybeck: OH LOOK NOAH IS WITH THE PLAYER😍
tiktokroom: #whatsthetea
blakegray: SHIP SHIP SHIP
curtisnewbill: #baewatch😳
emilyluvs: noticed how emily isn't commenting
^^^beckybeck: shes a player, ofc
^^^emilyluvs: stfu❤️
jordanhuxhold: @vinniehacker

vinnie stared at the picture for about a minute before his eyes started hurting.

are they working on it?

as he was rubbing his eyes and wiped the warm tears from the staring contest with the picture, his phone rang.

troy

he just looked as the call, not even showing signs that he was going to pick it up. that didn't stop troy though, but after trying for 2 more times, he gave up. he decided to leave some messages instead.

troy
emily came and looked for u today
she asked me to tell you to text her when u can
are you okay?

again, he ignored them like he ignored the others messages.

for 3 days, he just sat on his bedroom in his parents' house, zoning out and think about what the hell could noah and emily be doing.

what confused him was that emily looking for him.there was no reason for her to do so. he knew they were getting close but he didn't know she would care or even noticed his missing.

he noticed he was daydreaming when some notifications shook him up.

emily
heyy vinnie!
idk where you at right now but i hope you're doing fine.
i miss you being here, so i hope you're coming back soon :)!

"i miss you"

she missed me...

-

a/n

tbh I DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT THIS CHAPTER IS IM SO SORRY THAT ITS SO SHORT!!

also have y'all seen tiktokroom's post abt influencers going to a party yesterday, i'm a bit upset that vinnie went to it but....

anyway, i hope you guys are doing fine and having lovely day!!