14. dates

"what are you doing here?"

devyn shook at vinnie's harsh voice before she asked, "i- do you wanna hang out?"

"no" vinnie simply replied, closing the door on her.

"wait, vinnie no!" devyn quickly held the door from being fully closed by vinnie as he stopped and looked at her with no emotions whatsoever.

vinnie lowkey had enough of that day. everything was going miserably. noah probably somewhere still treating emily like shit, jordan and him didn't talk once at all, and now, this.

"what?" vinnie asked.

"please? just today?" devyn pleaded.

vinnie let out a heavy sigh as he started to feel bad for devyn before finally nodding.

"let me get ready real quick.. you can sit by the living room or something" vinnie said slowly before leaving the door opened for devyn to come in as he left to his room.

-

"get ready!" noah walked in his room where emily was laying on the bed out of nowhere.

"why? where are we going?" emily asked, sitting up.

"me and you, my dear, we are going on a date. don't worry, i have the whole day planned" noah said with a happy face as he walked in his closet. 

"b-but my clothes? in my apartment" emily said.

noah silent before he walked out with emily's black short that she left before and his black hoodie.

"put these on." noah said, passing the clothes to emily as he walked out before stopping and turned around, "get ready quick. we'll leave by 4" he said.

emily let out a sigh before she stood up and put on the clothes. she didn't even agree to this so what the freak? but she got ready nonetheless.

she put on a light make up and her hair up on a messy bun before she took her phone and her purse before leaving the room.

"you look gorgeous" noah said when emily entered the living room as she smiled at the compliment.

"thank you" she said.

-

noah drove all the way to the Mount Lee, where the hollywood sign was stated. he planned a picnic there with some helps from blake and griffin saying, he wanted to asked her to be his girlfriend that day.

"we're here" noah said, giving emily a smile before they walked out the mustang.

even though emily was quiet their whole way there, noah tried to keep his patience because he knew he messed up earlier morning.

"i'm sorry that we have to walk up a little bit more.." noah said, holding a basket on his right hand as they both walked up.

"it's alright" emily said, genuinely.

once they reached by the picnic set up, emily looked at it amusedly.