20. thoughts

( this chapter is just going to fill with the characters' thoughts... so yeahh )

listen to just a little bit of your heart-ariana grande!

————————————————

jordan

so she cares about him? that she just ignored me? what does vinnie have, that i don't? why is she even with noah when he treats her like shit? she deserves better than these two...

he looked into the mirror in the bathroom, standing shirtless with burning red eyes. for a split second, he looked at the empty bottle on top of the sink and smirked.

i'm going to get her...

————————————————————

devy

why did he choose her over me? am i not good enough? everyone makes mistake so i don't know why he's holding it against me?

suarezmalcom
yooo do you wanna hang out?
come to the house, we're having a party tonight!
it would be soooo much fun

she looked at those messages, not reacting whatsoever. contemplating if it was a great choice to go to the party.

maybe it will be a great choice. i need a good time anyway.

————————————————————
noah

i thought when he left, everything will go back to normal between us. i thought you would love spending time with me as much as you love spending time with him. am i not good enough? am i not good enough as robbie to her?

he stared out at the midnight sky, with hot coffee in his hand. the house was quiet since the boys went out to a party. and he obviously wasn't in the mood for partying right now. as he was just about to take a sip from his coffee, he received a message from...

dixie
hey are you free rn?
please tell me u are bcs i rlly need someone to talk to
i don't want to disturb emily so pleaseee

a rush of worried adrenaline crept inside of him as he read them and quickly put the mug of coffee on top of the table. after putting on his shoes, he called dixie and asked where she was as he wanted to pick her up.
———————————————————

emily

i don't like him. far from it, even. i just love spending time with him, because he treats me differently than noah does. i don't like him, so why am i even thinking about him and care about his missing?

i noticed that noah's cheers and joys these days, probably due to vinnie's missing? i also noticed that he's trying hard to get my attention too, but with running thoughts in my mind, i can't do anything...

i liked him, he's fine... at first. that until he started to get really obsessive and control my life. i can't even talk with bryce more than 20 minutes because "he's not a nice guy" bullshit. he also don't even wanna hear anything about robbie because apparently that means, i am comparing them.

i enjoyed my time with vinnie, really much. because he just straight up a fun and genuine person. i thought he did too but i was totally wrong when he left, and didn't even text me back.

gosh what do i have to do?

————————————————————

vinnie

does she feels the same way about me? is she thinking and worrying about me the way i am right now? she texted saying she missed me, when she's with noah so that gotta be mean something, right? but, i can't betrayed noah like that.. i am getting in his way and that's why i am doing this.

"think about yourself too" his subconscious said.

dude, i'd be more than happy to sweep her off her feet and tell her everything i'm feeling right now.

"then what are you waiting for?" continued his subconscious.

i can't! that is the problem! what if she don't even feel the same and she said she missed me because she was bored or something?!

i don't want to risk anything...

———————————————————

a/n
don't worry, i'll try to double update today so it wouldn't be THAT confusing!

and if you guys can't see it, lot of things are coming and i'm excited myself :) also i just finished watching Coco, and damn, that movie caught a homegirl crying !!

how are you guys' halloween going?

don't forget to stream e-girls are ruining my life by the one and only Corpse Husband on spotify and apple music too btw!

have a nice day everyone!!