11. drama.

( WE HIT 2k READS OMFG THANK YOU SO MUCH!!)

INSTAGRAM

( please pretend that shane is emily! i really can't find any pictures of vinnie with a girl KSJSJSKAK)

vinniehacker: she can skates @emilyrawson

emilyrawson: hell yea i do ;)
^^^vinniehacker: you're bad at it tho ;)
vinnieminnie: WAIT WHAT I DIDNT SEE THIS COMING
emilyluvs: @noahbeck dude, how do you feel?
noahthickneck: it's the stealing your friend's girl for me✨
zarbruh: when they're cute together🥺
dixiedamelio: 😳😳 cute
tiktokroom: ☕️
tiktokboyos: it's the fact that vinnie never posts a picture with a girl before that shook me😳
^^^user7382: ITS THE FACT THAT NOAH, DEVYN AND JORDAN NOT LIKING NOR COMMENTING FOR ME😭

emilyrawson: hell yea i do ;)^^^vinniehacker: you're bad at it tho ;)vinnieminnie: WAIT WHAT I DIDNT SEE THIS COMINGemilyluvs: @noahbeck dude, how do you feel?noahthickneck: it's the stealing your friend's girl for me✨zarbruh: when they're cute to...

tiktokroom: some people are mad about these two! what do you guys think?

emilyluvs: SHIP SHIP SHIP
jessicaxx: shes a player, after robbie, she went to noah, jordan and now vinnie.
^^^user88: what do you mean?? vinnie literally plays devyn too!
nikitashoo: DIDNT SEE THIS COMING BUT THEYRE CUTE NGL
dixiedamelio: you guys are mad,,, FOR WHAT?!

noah almost flipped when he saw both of the posts.no wonder why emily didn't even texted him the whole day.

he knew something was up between both of them when fletcher said emily and vinnie were spotted together at starbucks two days ago but emily didn't tell her that.

and he can't believe that vinnie would actually steal emily away from him. what does vinnie have that he doesn't?!

while noah was flipping out, jordan was pissed.

he was pissed because even though he told vinnie to not steal his chance from emily, he still did it. he was pissed because he saw emily and vinnie's chemistry under the tree earlier.

"FUCKKK WHY THE FUCK IS THIS KEEP HAPPENING!" jordan screamed into his pillow and punched his bed.

same thing was happening to devyn too.

devyn sat by the fire place on her house with couple pictures of her and vinnie beside her. she thought when vinnie spent the weekend with her, they would get back together. but sadly, he wasn't thinking the same thing.

flashback

"you messed up devyn! what else do i have to tell you?!" vinnie said as he ran his hands through his hair frustratingly.

"everyone did mistake, okay?! you make mistake too so why can't we just move on?" devyn tried to defend herself.

it was march and 9.00 pm when these two were at each other's throat. they had been together for at least 4 months now but unfortunately, devyn messed it up when she cheated on vinnie with one of her guy friends.

"y-you cheated! and you want me to just move on?! girl what is wrong with you?" vinnie said, eyes red because of the pain he was feeling.

"no, what's wrong with you? it was a simple mistake!
w-we were drunk!" devyn said startling.

"that doesn't make me feel any better! if you were in my place and caught me cheating, you would be feeling like me right now too!" vinnie groaned tears breaming up in his eyes.

he loves- loved devyn. devyn was perfect for him until he caught devyn sleeping with her guy friend yesterday. so to say he wasn't disappointed would be a big cap.

"so, what? we're going to end it just like this?" devyn sighed.

"yes!" vinnie said breathing heavily now.

"vin, you know you love me, you must've been kidding right?" devyn said, actually surprised by vinnie's answer.

"i'm not. that is the problem. i loved you so much but you, broke it! we are done" vinnie said, leaving devyn's house as soon as he knew he was going to start crying.

END OF FLASHBACK

devyn was crying at the memory as she teared the pictures and burned it down.

"he said i cheated, but he did it too" devyn mumbled to herself as she wiped the tears away.

-

"so he loved stargazing?" vinnie who was laying on his arm said, looking up at the beautiful night sky.

"he loved it so much.." emily said with a soft smile, laying beside vinnie on top of front part of emily's car.

after they skateboarded , they decided to had dinner together and now here they were, stargazing because vinnie wanted to know her better.

"bet he's looking down on you right now" vinnie said, smilingly.

"hope he is" emily sighed before continuing, "why don't we talk about you! tell me a bit about you!"

vinnie looked at emily a bit before looking back up.

"i have a little brother, reggie, he's 16-" vinnie was stopped when emily said "i have a brother and he's 16 too!"

"bet they would be great friends, like us" vinnie said with a soft smile as emily looked at him before agreeing.

they then spent the night getting to know each other a bit more as the others were flipping.

-

I HAVE SCHOOL TMRW SO WHICH ME LUCK IG😔

please vote or leave a comment💖