12. shit

play this side of paradise by coyote theory!!!

2:15 am

and vinnie was staring at the girl beside him in the car. they had decided to just stay in the car for the night and hopefully to see a sunrise later on.

vinnie smiled at emily who was looking comfortable under the fluffy blanket that she always kept in her trunk.

realising that it was creepy of him to stare at her like that, he opened up instagram to see hundreds of people tagging him in few posts. to ease his curiosity, he looked at one of them.

but he wish he didn't as it was actually a hate post of noah's fan page, talking about how vinnie broke the bro code and how emily was cheating.

not wanting emily to feel bad when she woke up, he then opened twitter to clear the rumours.

vinniehacker: y'all freaking out and hating over us just being friends lmfao. there's nothing going on between us.

as soon as he tweeted that, he received hundreds of replies but he muted the notification and tried to sleep.

"how the fuck am i supposed to do this!?" vinnie groaned as he rubbed his face.

-

the knock on the front door woke jordan up. after few minutes and seems like no one was getting it, he then decided to check it himself.

he was so surprised to see noah standing infront of him miserably.

"uhm, hey, come on in" jordan said, shook.

"look, i don't wanna stay here for so long so just tell me, what the fuck is up with vinnie and emily? emily haven't been replying or answering my calls and messages! where is vinnie?" noah asked all in once to the still sleepy man.

"i don't know what the fuck is up with them. and vinnie isn't home at the moment." jordan said, yawning.

"do you think they're together right now?" noah asked, hands on his hips.

"why would they be together right now?" jordan asked.

"i don't know. they've been doing a lot of unexpected stuffs lately so who knows" noah shrugged as jordan think about something.

"maybe we should wait for them here. and just ask about it" jordan said calmly.

of course he was hurting but he knew that noah must've been hurting even more since he was closer with emily.

"alright.. sure" noah sighed.

-

"vin.. wake up!"

emily shook vinnie's body once again before he startled and finally opened his eyes.

"yeah? is everything okay?" vinnie asked, rubbing his eyes.

"no, look infront of us though" emily said with a smile before they both turned to see the view in front of them.

as it was early in the morning and they were lowkey high up from the city, the sunrise's view really amused them.

"it's so pretty" emily said.

" i agree" vinnie said, clearly amused of the view too.

emily then took out her phone to record the moment, pointing the camera towards vinnie as he smiled with a peace sign.

she knew what was happening last night so obviously she wasn't going to post it or there would be another chaos.

"you wanna go home now or would you like to stay a bit more?" emily said as she was the driver.

"up to you. i have to go back home and changed because i smell like shit. so do you" vinnie said, scrunching his nose dramatically.

"i'm going to let it slide away..." emily said before turning the ignition on. vinnie then stopped her.

"what?" emily asked.

"you've been driving us since yesterday, i can take turn to drive now" vinnie offered as emily gladly change their seats.

"shower, here we come" vinnie said before he started driving receiving a small laugh from emily.

-

as they stopped the car infront of sway gaming house, they walked out together because vinnie promised her to borrowed her his clothes.

"that's- that is noah's car right?" vinnie asked pointing to the black mustang infront of the front porch.

"yeah.." emily said, shook herself.

they both looked at each other before mumbling a "shit" and quickly went inside the house to see noah looking at them frustratingly and jordan looking at them annoyedly.

"what's wrong?" emily asked.

-

a/n

school sucks. it literally drained me so much and i have exams coming in a month but i have no motivation to study🤠🤠🕺✨🕺 i loveeee school🥰💖

anyway, please vote or leave a comment!

have a nice day!!!