26. lovebirds

( i posted chapter 25 last night so if you haven't read it already, go check it out !)

two weeks later...

INSTAGRAM

emilyrawson: he's annoying or whatever @vinniehacker

emilyrawson: he's whipped, spread it around people!
^^^vinniehacker: lies. liar.
vinniehacker: she's annoying.
^^^emilyluvs: you still like her anyway
vinnieminnie: SHIP SHIP SHIP
zarbruh: BEEN WAITING FOR THIS ONE, TURN IT UP!
avani: OOH😽
kiocyrr: you two are hot
user7: anyone wanna tell me why none of their close friends are commenting or liking?
^^^user9: they're pressed or whatever
brycehall: JEHWJDHEHJWJA

     ^^^emilyluvs: you still like her anywayvinnieminnie: SHIP SHIP SHIPzarbruh: BEEN WAITING FOR THIS ONE, TURN IT UP!avani: OOH😽kiocyrr: you two are hotuser7: anyone wanna tell me why none of their close friends are commenting or liking?    ^^^...

vinniehacker: this you? @emilyrawson

emilyrawson: WHOS THAT OMG
emilyrawson: SHES HOT
emilyrawson: HES OKAY.
^^^vinniehacker: ouch?
vinniehacker: this is actually our first kiss, shut up.
^^^owenrawson: i, as emily's brother, therefore say, this is a lie. i'm tired of third wheeling.
emilyluvs: emily hyping herself here is cute
^^^vinniehacker: agreed.
zarbruh: whipped.
^^^vinniehacker: i blame emily for this.
shaneboyer_: THEYRE CUTE
luvanthony: y'all stay pressed ig

————————————————————

        both emily and vinnie sudden came back, shook the internet. it caused chaos even more when they came back as a couple. after that day when vinnie told her everything, he took her out on a date and asked her out officially, but kept it as a secret until now.

       when they came back to town after spending two weeks at emily's hometown, everyone was happy for them especially ryland since he saw it coming all along ever since when they came to the hype house.

       paparazzis and fans spotted dixie and noah together couple times but they just went around saying "they were just friends". obviously, dixie exposed griffin for what happened between their relationship. however, for some reasons, noah and griffin's friendship was just fine because they didn't want to ruin it just because of a girl.

        "you're going to burn the eggs"

        vinnie sudden presence behind her made her shook before she flipped the eggs and put it on a plate. vinnie giggled at emily's clumsiness.

        "good morning" he said, turning emily to faced him, putting his both hands by emily's hips.

"good morning" emily said, cheerfully. "look, emily, i know last night was great but you don't have to make me breakfast" vinnie said, trying to look as serious as he could even though he was holding a chuckle.

emily's cheeks flushed red as she pinched vinnie's hip slightly, as vinnie bursted into a laugh. "first of all, last night wasn't great! second of all, i made breakfast for myself!" emily said.

"that wasn't what you said last night but sure"vinnie smirked, pecking emily's forehead before he walked and sat by the table right infront of the kitchen.

after coming back to los angeles, they both decided to just stayed at emily's apartment for a while, plus since jordan and vinnie's friendship wasn't in a right track yet.

"so, what do you wanna do today?" emily asked, putting the two plates of sandwiches on the table. she then took a sit beside vinnie.

"well, either we can just watch netflix and chill, or we can go out, and maybe skate?" vinnie suggested, taking his first bite of his sandwich.

"you haven't skate in a while so maybe we should do just that. i miss troy anyway" emily said.

"yeah, i miss the boys" vinnie replied, slowly hoping that jordan wouldn't be at the park later because he couldn't bare to meet him just yet.

————————————————————

"look, the lovebirds are here!" troy happily and loudly said, pointing to vinnie and emily who were walking toward the group under the tree.

vinnie jokingly rolled his eyes before he pulled troy into a warm brotherly hug. "dude, i miss you here" troy said, pulling away.

"don't mind me just standing here..." emily said, from beside the two best friends with her skateboard on her hand before troy let out a laugh before pulling her into a hug too.

"i feel like a proud father right now!" troy said, patting emily's head as emily giggled. "oh shut up" she said, pulling away from the hug.

        the whole evening was spent with lots of laughs between all of them. emily even got to meet and know vinnie's other friends. that until vinnie noticed a familiar car pulling up to park's parking lots.

        "are you okay?" emily asked, standing right beside vinnie and looked at whatever vinnie was glaring at.

        "yeah.. until i saw that" vinnie said, pointing to the car right as jordan and devyn walked out of it, looking shook to see them two too.

————————————————————

a/n

i kinda like this chapter but idk???

anyway, what do you think?

AND OH OMG JOE BIDEN WON AND JWJEJEJSJS IM HAPPY AND IM NOT EVEN AN AMERICAN!

we also hit 15k reads and JEJSJJSJS to say i am not happy would be such a big lie so thank you very very very much!!

i hope and wish all of you to have a nice day and doing just fine!!!