30. cheat.

flashback

i got back from the hospital as soon as emily arrived there with the rest of her family and robbie's. i don't think i would want them to see me crying.

i let out a really deep sigh and sat on the top of my bed before reaching into my pants pocket, pulling out the ring robbie passed to me earlier. i refused to believe that robbie knew all along that i had a tiny crush on emily.

"oh come on, this is your chance and i believe you can make her happy, vin. just please don't mess up."

robbie's words were running inside my mind, not even knowing what to do or even think.

end of flashback

after bumping few people out of the crowded and loud place, he finally got out of the bar. since it was really suffocated in there, he stood by the road and took a really deep breath.

after he feel a little bit better, he took out his phone from his back pocket of his pants and dialled someone's phone number, that he hasn't talked to for 3 days now.

emily who was sleeping since it was 2 in the morning woke up to her phone ringing. after the second rang, she picked it up, shook to see it was from vinnie. but what shook her the most was when she noticed the sudden tone in his voice.

he was slurring.

"hello?" she said through the phone call.

"hey.." vinnie slurred before he giggled for no reasons, making emily worried.

"vin- are you okay? where are you at?" emily asked, now sitting up and ran her hand through her hair.

"i'm at the bar.. and guess what?" vinnie asked, sitting down the side of the road, running his hand through his messy hair too.

"what?" emily asked.

"devyn's really good..."

emily startled at the statement, not even knowing what does it mean until vinnie continued.

"she gave me head back in there. where were you?" vinnie continued, chuckling at his own words until a woman's voice was heard in the background.

"vin.. let's go back to my house"

and at that, emily hung up. not even believing what just happened. she then tried to hit herself few times, making sure that it was real and was not a dream. or her mind playing with her.

vinnie and her haven't talked for days, and he never responded to her texts so to get his call at 2 in the morning and him saying that really make her questioned everything.

he cheated.

————————————————————

waking up to the next morning, she checked her phone to see if she received any messages from vinnie. but she received none. emily let out a heavy sigh before getting up for the day.

after she got ready, she checked her phone again and noticed she has tons of messages from her friends, including noah.

dixie
HELLO! GOOD MORNING!
HAVE U SEEN THE VID FROM HOLLYWOODFIX?!
OMG PLZ CALL ME IMMEDIATELY IF U NEED ANYTHING!!

the same text messages were received from her other friends. but troy's, noah's and jordan's stood up the most.

troy
wtf? is everything ok with u and vinnie?
wth happened?

noah
well, didn't see this one coming too tbh

jordan
i told u, i can treat u better than them two. but ofc you wouldn't have listened to me.

rushingly, she opened youtube to see the video everyone was talking about and scrolled down a little bit on the hollywoodfixguy's channel before seeing a video.

titled devyn helping drunk vinnie after a romantic date night.

immediately, a tear rushed down her face when she realised that vinnie really did cheat, and last night wasn't a dream.

———————————————————

a/n

thank you for 31k reads omg and 700+ votes!!! you loads are amazing!

i hope everyone is doing fine and having a great day!! sorry for not updating a lot, i'm having personal problems 😀.

anyway, what y'all's thoughts on people cancelling vinnie😀 i honestly think it's unnecessary but uhm..