Chapter 52

Randi

Gordon was so sweet to me, and nice; he made me feel safe and special. Safe from myself. He even remembered I wanted pictures of my hymen after he drove me insane. Insane, I never thought I'd use that word when talking about myself. Other people had said I was insane. I wasn't though. I was perfectly normal, well, for who I was I was normal.

I'd opened myself up to Gordon in ways I'd never opened up to anyone ever before; he was about to open me up in ways I'd never been opened before. HA! I liked my play on words. After we had nice pictures of my hymen, he took pictures of me, then some of the two of us. He wouldn't post those anywhere would he? Aw hell no, not his style. I trusted him. He'd never do anything to hurt me in anyway. He was in love with me, I could see that, fuck, anyone could see that.

He scooped me up with one arm and carried me to the lounge under the starry dome and set me down. They were just mattresses made like the cushions of lawn chairs set on carpeted floor, but they were comfy. Which I was glad for, I figured I'd be getting impaled on these mattresses. Impaled, yeah, that's what was going to happen to me. I was going to get lovingly impaled.

For my first time, I was going to have a really big cock inside me, a really, really big cock. Gordon smiled at me whenever he looked at me now. He openly wore his feeling for me on his face and in his eyes. My fears about having him as my first lover were gone. He wouldn't jump on me and hump me like one of the boys from school would have. He'd be gentle and care for me the entire time. I wasn't just going to get fucked for my first time, I was going to have love made to me. I was at peace about this.

We began kissing again, the tingling returned, my twat ached. Gordon started biting my neck as he kissed on me. He started kissing me everywhere, my chest, my boobs, my nipples, tummy everywhere. He started kissing my legs, now we were getting somewhere. I felt my legs part, did I do that or did they do that on their own? His mouth went to my twat, oh yes!

My twat was throbbing by the time he finished me off and pulled his face from me. If he made me cum like this just eating me out, what was it going to be like when he enlarged my orifice? Fucking fantastic, that's how it was going to be when he bored me out. I was so ready; I relaxed as he moved up me, my legs moving as wide as they would go.

His eyes met mine, as we kissed I could taste myself on his face, I tasted good, Gordon must think so too considering the number of times he'd kissed me between my legs recently. He lifted up, his cock in his hand, my knees rose and my legs widened again, did I do that? Cogburn was warm against me as Gordon rubbed him on me. Goodbye hymen, nice to have known you. I felt my body tremble as he rubbed his cock-head against my twat, spreading my juices on me and his cock.

I was so relaxed and ready, I truly was at peace inside of myself. Gordon, he was why I felt this way, the trust I had for him, I loved him, he'd do things right, it would hurt, I accepted that, but he would make it better. I trusted him, he'd never cause me harm. I was committed to putting myself in his arms, okay, letting him put himself in my twat, letting myself trust him. I'd never put this much trust in anyone before, it was hard for me to trust people; they usually made fun of me and mocked me. I was safe with Gordon.

As he worked Cogburn around my twat more I gazed into his eyes as he watched my face. Suddenly I felt fear, his eyes had changed. I became cold on my skin, and inside of myself, my twat clenched. What the fuck was going on? I felt like a rabbit staring into the eyes of a wolf. I felt like prey, small, weak, and defenseless. The way his eyes were, and the way he looked down upon me, I felt several droplets of pee roll from my twat down my butt cheeks. Why was I pissing like a scared animal?

I could feel the pressure Gordon was putting against the opening of my twat lessen. I couldn't move, his eyes, what was he going to do to me? I'd never felt fear like this before, honestly, I'd never been afraid before.