Chapter 79

Sasha

When I took Merlyn's clothes off of him, I think I may have ripped his shirt, his shorts too. I was in a hurry, I needed satisfaction and distraction that only Merlyn could provide me. I got myself naked and laid back on the bed with my legs high and wide.

"Give it to me, I'm already wet as hell, no foreplay, just stick me, make it fucking hurt, a lot. Make me scream from pain, don't be gentle, loving or nice about it. Ram your cock in me hard!" I demanded.

Merlyn looked at me, his eyes were bewildered. He loved me, that was clear and was part of the reason he resisted what I requested. He loved girls, it wasn't natural for him to hurt a girl, even when she wanted him to hurt her. Rough sex was one thing, what I was asking for wasn't rough sex, it was an ass load of pain, twat load of pain. Not taking his time with entering me would hurt like fuck, but I wanted the pain.

Why did I want pain? I could say it was a kinky fetish, many people liked pain with sex during arousal. The threshold between pleasure and pain as perceived by the human brain was very thin. What would be unpleasant pain when not aroused, would be very pleasurable when aroused. Grab a girl's nipples and tweak them when she's not aroused, she won't like it; when she's hot and bothered and you maul her nipples, she'll fuck you hard. That was not the case here though, I was aroused, yes, and wet as fuck. But I wanted a level of pain that would not be pleasurable at any level of arousal.

It wasn't a penance I was seeking that was a reason behind wanting Merlyn to make it hurt, I wanted getting fucked to be as painful as possible. I just wanted pain because, pain hurt. No pleasure, only agonizing pain. Maybe because of my condition?

"Make it hurt Merlyn, you always say you try and give a girl what she wants, how she wants it. Make fucking me hurt as much as you can, make me bleed and scream, please lover." I said.

Merlyn looked to the side for a few seconds, then started nodding slowly. He turned back and positioned himself between my raised and spread legs then rubbed his cock against Dark Magic. He didn't like what he was about to do to me.

"Fucking do it Merlyn, stuff me hard." I said.

I was screaming as loud as I'd ever screamed in my life, I'd expected him to try and be... more gentle I think. He wasn't though, he did exactly as I requested and caught me off guard when he sunk his cock into me. Tears were rolling down my face when I lifted my head as I drew a breath to scream again, Cogburn was close to halfway inside me, I could feel the stinging and burning from the brutal entrance. Merlyn pulled me towards him lifting my ass higher, blood ran down from my twat that was now raised over my face.

He pulled back, I could feel the rim of Cogburn's head right near my entrance. Merlyn eased back a little more, Cogburn's head emerged from my bloody twat enough I could see half of his head. Merlyn raised himself up and positioned himself to ram me hard. The pain was already more than I'd expected, he was going to slam his entire cock into me now, I wanted to tell him no, the world went dark as he slammed forward, burying every centimeter of himself into me right to his tree trunk base.

Blood dripped and spattered from my twat as he hammer fucked me, dripping on my chest, stomach and face. My mouth was open from screaming, blood fell into my mouth as well. I couldn't see through the blurring tears I was crying. Merlyn never slowed his assault on my twat, on me, he went faster and harder. My body never adjusted to his size or the force being used on it. He was doing as I'd requested, as I demanded. This was my fault. I wanted to beg him to stop, tell him I'd made a mistake, but I couldn't, I could only scream.

There was a change in how Merlyn was fucking me, he was pushing deeper in, and harder, holding a blink at the end of each inward thrust. Cogburn throbbed, he was about to cum in me. I'd get the chance to tell him to stop after that.