The drunk confession

He sat waiting for the drunkard to appear. Every night he sat waiting. Why? He was Rudra,He was Shiva. But he was also a friend,a companion..

The drunkard approached. And smiled looking at the man,in simple white shirt and grey pants waiting for him. Both walked inside the bar..

"What is the pain that you drink with this alcohol?"asked Rudra..

"You won't understand..No one can understand"the man, Aditya said..

"Try me.."said Rudra as he smiled.. His baby face twinkled with smile. Something waa different about him. Like he was a child but old. Like he was just that but not that. Like there were things that Aditya just could not put hands on..

"I feel broken inside..For the family I sacrificed my life. Gave up the throne. Died thousand times. For the woman I love,I gave away everything. Took her pain and made it mine. But she doesnot even care. She is happy with her children. Who are not even born of her. At times when I want to tell her,not to do something. She doesnot listen.."said Aaditya..

Rudra smiled.

"Giving away? What did you give away? The name of being the God of this world? But when was it yours? Are you sure this is all that is here? That you are doing things on your own?"asked Rudra with a teasing glint..

Aditya looked at the man before him cautious. His hand almost instantly glowed with fire. His eyes shifted colours. But the man just smiled and continued to twirl the drink in his glass as if he had not just told the most well kept secret of that world..

"You..Who are you? Are you a spy?"asked Aaditya as he stood up from his seat..

"Donot. Donot create a scene dear. I am not a spy. No. You can say I am a spy. Because I see everything. But I am blind"said the childish man..

"You gave away your world heart to your lover. She stabbed you right in heart to shatter it. You even kept a part of you in her womb to keep her safe from the ones she trusts. Now. You are born again. To walk towards your own end"said the man.

Though his voice was hushed it almost felt like a heavy drum to Aditya..

"No..Donot think about strange things. Even if you change your name. Appearance thousands of times. Time does not forget or forgive..Trust me"said Rudra..

"Who are you? How do you know it?"asked Aaditya,looking at the man..

The man sighed..

"I am no one. Yet I am everyone. Aaditya. When I need to. Even you are me. You won't remember this meeting or ever meeting me. But Aaditya,after a certain time,you would find me. As I have planted seed in you.."said Rudra..

"Are you Him? "Asked Aaditya..

The man smiled..

"If you are here then why are you not interfering? Why are you not stopping?"Aaditya asked..

"I wish to. This meeting with you,is a way. Aaditya. Do you know your own fate? When you meet with a whip,then remember,what was coming towards to you was a sword. But Aaditya. Our own mess we have to atleast pick the cleaning tool to clean it. Rest. Rain would come to wash it away."said Rudra and smiled..

Aaditya sat pondering. What did it mean? Cleaning own mess?

"I cannot interfere in the fight between brothers or husband and wife or lovers. What right do I have? This lonely traveller? Aaditya. I cannot pick weapon to punish casually. If I do. Then it would not just kill one. But how many I do not know. Until you donot find me. I cannot help you.."said Rudra with a smile.

Aaditya was confused. What was he even telling? What find him? Was he not there?

As he looked around,he found himself in the forest where he was cutting trees. He looked around. To search for something. But he could not understand what was he searching for. It's just. He felt that loss. Like he had lost something very dear to himself..

The little oriental prince walked inside the hut. Dazed. He had woke up from a dream. After few days. He sat quitely. All he could feel was danger approaching. So he decided to leave the forest and return to the palace.

From there a new journey was about to begin..