Prophecied child

The child looked blankly as his mother dragged him. He was just few years old. And they stood infront of the priests of the church. She wanted to know what is strange about him. Why was he like this..

The priest looked at the child and the birth characters in his hands. And counted. Looking at stars. Then smiled. Proudly. So he was the one who was prophecied to be born and save humanity?

He gave aboundant of money to the mother and took the child inside. The child looked tearfully at his mother.

"Donot leave me here. I can feel death linger here. I can feel danger"he cried holding onto his mother's leg.

But his mother kicked him a few times. The weight of the bag,loaded with gold and money,it was more than a child. She could just give birth to another son. But money,wealth. Would she earn it again?

The priest listened to the cries of the child with shock. Of course what the child said was true. The big churches,the white robes. It hid darkness beneath. Who was actually the demons here? Was it a race? No. They were actually just as much living as humans. Then who?

Few strong men came and picked the boy. It was not easy. The thin body has so much strength. But somehow they managed. They soon tied the boy up with magical ropes. And deported him. To somewhere else.

What happened to the boy?

His blood was drained out and made drinks. His flesh was cut and added to dishes. His urine and feces was used as fertilizers. His eyes were dug and the high pope used it as his own. His mind his bones were taken away. He was kept inside a chamber, enforced with magic. For years. Until they realised. There was nothing much to take. And lastly. They cooked him and drink it. To gain so called immortality..

A few thousands years passed. Wars grew. And soon the world was dead. Not a single being survived.

The dead particles of life,corrupted with many viles burned. And again another world was born..

This time too the prophecy came. The father stood,with his child. Sold him to slavery..

Reason. He was silent. Unfeeling. He could work for days without food and water. He could bear whips without tears. Of course he could. The experience stayed with him right?

And he was worth a quite lot. But the person he was sold to was actually a pervert. The young boy stood naked infront of the woman as she looked at him.

At first she was alone. But soon more of her friends and families joined. Even men. Old and young. Joined the fun. He was used as a sex slave.

He was barely fed. Only place that was good was his face. That was too beautiful after he grew up. He was like a snow flower. His eyes, different from each other,was like mystery. And the madam earned quite a lot from him.

And he died. Without proper food and water.

Again few thousands years passed. The men and women were so lost in the lust that they forgot farming. Population thinned.

A few moments in eternity passed..

Again and again the child of prophecy was born. And died. In the hands of those he was born to save. No one saw the doom that they build themselves each moment. But he could feel it.

Slowly. As numbers increased. There was no such prophecy any more. No signs. No signals.

May be finally he felt tired too. And gave up on humanity,finally..