Envoy of peace

"Govind..I donot want war. If the war costs me loosing every single child of mine. If the war costs me destruction of the Kuru clan and many more. I donot want it Govind. Try to stop it"said Yagnyaseni,Draupadi. The fire born princess,the queen of five..

Govind smiled. He could only smile.

People called his the master of wickedness. Mayadhar too. But they never looked at things. He was Krishna. But he was Vasudeva Krishna too. He was Yashoda and Devaki Nandan too..He was Rukmininath too. He was Arjuna's sakha too. He was Krishn for Krishna Draupadi too.  He was a friend,family,caretaker of them. Then did he really not care?

He smiled recalling few moments that had passed in between.

He was Narayana. The one who took care of the whole Universe. He was Shiva. The destroyer of the Universe and Brahma,the creator too. Then,he stood in silence after the teary eyes holding blames,that he should stop the destruction left. Then did he never tried to stop all this?

He smiled. Ruefully this time. From the beginning of Ganga marrying Santanu,to Santanu marrying Mastyagandha,to the birth of three princess and Ved Vyas. From the boon of Kunti to the marriage of Pandu and Kunti and Madri. From the marriage of Gandhari to destruction of Gandhar. From the birth of Kauravas to Pandavas. From the simple fights between cousins to the fight of Dice. Where had he not tried to stop them?

Had he not again and again put it infront of Visma Pitamah,that Kauravas would cause destruction? Had he not warned Yudhishthir,to not play dice again and again. That it was Adharm? That Alcohol,women and Dice. Could lead you to destruction?

Dharmaraj Yudhishthir wanted to follow the paths of Dharma. Leave a name like Raghunath Rama. But he forgot the sacrifices Rama had made. Even in the end,he had his brothers, especially Laxman question him about his decision of leaving Sita alone. But he forgot. He was also a human. He too had mind. If Rama ordered Laxman to leave Sita in the forest,he never ordered Laxman to return. Nor did he stop Urmila to follow him. But,did it happen? Obedience? If there was obedience then what was there to question? If there was not obedience,then what was there to scream about it?

No one knew it. But he did. The intricate of human relations. Was he not Yadukula Shresta. But could he stop his own elder brother,who was a shadow of him. From taking Duryodhana as a disciple? Or could he stop Sambha from marrying the daughter of Duryodhana? Yes. He was there himself. Still. He could see. The fall of his own clan with his own eyes. And they were Kurus. If Pandavas had no Kauravas to guard against,even he did not know. Where they would have been. With the boons and gifts they had earned from birth. And there was someone else. Karna. Instead of using what he had for righteousness. He was using it to destroy.

Krishna felt the area was getting darker. Like light was fading away. And sighed. May be it would be for good. To end this all. These Devas. Rakhasas,Yakhya, Gandharva,Nagas and so on. They have already corrupted the creation. And there was no way to take it away. Or the source of life would be harmed. He wanted to see life. Not greed and power dance.

He walked out. As he walked towards the exist. He removed his shoes. Soon a thorn stung him. He smiled at the thorn. And pulled it out. It had a drop of his blood. Krishna looked in wonder. When had he last shed blood? Oh,his Sudarshan chakra had come back with such a force that he had cut his finger with it. And Panchali was there. She had torn her cloth and tied it to his finger. Did not know why,he had felt the need to keep that cloth,that day. And finally. He had returned it. To her.

And now. This thorn.

As he walked back to the palace of Virat Kingdom. He could see the movement of time. With a drop of blood he could conclude the end. It was him,with whom all that would end. He had to leave. To disappear. Be strict from now on.

He did not say anything and went to his room. To retire for the night. Next day,with the handwritten message of Maharaj Yudhishthir,he was ready to go to Kuru Raj sabha. As an envoy of peace. But he did not look at her again. Draupadi was busy with the six children around her. As if she wanted to put them back in her womb,to protect them. From whom? Him?

The fear in her,he realised it was always there. In her. In them. In his parents,in his adopted parents. Everyone around. May be that is why. At the moment of birth,his father could leave him with his friend. May be that is why many things happened. But not once he heard a question. Krishna,how are you?

Are you well? Are you hurt? That was his Yashoda Maiya. He had to make her forget everything she saw. And just see her as her Lalla. But it too broke. Now when he saw Yashoda Ma in Pravash tirtha. She had changed. No longer she held him close. No longer there was this worry in her eyes. Instead there was something else. He never wanted to see.

He avoided looking at Subhadra. The only one who never questioned him. Who was just like a twin to him. She knew far more than him. But she was like a puzzle. Where did she come from. How was she born. Most didnot know. She could handle the fireborn princess and her five childish husbands. She could handle the Yadus. But she was always silent. Hiding behind his halo. The sister of Shri Krishna..

Subhadra patted the hand of Arjuna and left. Towards the back of her brother..

"Bhrata.."she called out. At times he could even forget how her voice sounded. It was like she never spoke..

"Subhadra"he called out as he turned back..

"Donot you know,we should never call someone from behind?"he chastied. But he was feeling even more empty now.

Her coming and calling him told him something that only two of them understood..

"Donot take everything to heart Bhrata. Heart is the key of life.."she said and touched his feet.

HE smiled and blessed her. To be happy. And she smiled. May his blessings come true.

And he walked towards the chariot. To become an envoy of peace. He knew. The things coming were not going to be great. But he was not feeling anything anymore.

Finally he had found answers. He was going to end this. No matter the price .