The little black snake

"Why are you lying here, pretending to be dead?"he asked the little black snake..

It was actually opening it's mouth to bite him. Pretending to lie dead,to kill the intruder in his area..

He smiled.

"Ohh. You are quite a wicked one. Want to bite me while lying low"he added smiling.

The little black snake now started expanding. The man stood like a toddler.

It's poison seeping into the man,or the child. As he stood,with the tail tieing him tight..

It made his body blue. It got inside slowly. Making him close his eyes. He felt the poison,the deadliest poison seep in.

How long it was. He did not know. How can he know. It was dead ocean of flame? Or it was ice? Or something else. He just stood. Feeling it.

The poison,as it finally seeped in. The man smacked his lips. Delicious.

The feeling of being drunk,a good experience. The feeling of tearing of nerves,the feeling of being burned by icy flames. It was good.

"Over? Or do you have something more?"he asked the snake.

But wait. The snake. Where was it?

He watched it lie,writhing in pain..

"Little one. Even if I come to you as a kid. You should never be ignorant"he said and moved towards the snake who lied lifeless.

And picked it up. Slowly it opened its eyes.

And it began moving around his body.

"Donot be naughty. It is not time for you to move like that. Stay quietly"he said. 

And the little black snake disappeared into the mole he had on his neck.

Somewhere else..

"So. The snake was actually something good?"the man sighed as he heard the tales around..

"Dear. I seem to have done something"he said as he lied in the arms of her..

"No. Donot say. I am scared of what you did"she said teasing him..

He pouted.

"But dear. It was just an arrogant little snake"he said..

"Hmm. And I am a cat"she added.

"Great. Where is your tail and ears. I want to pet you"he said as he got up.

Soon he found a pair of cat ears and tail for her. She could only roll her eyes.

This overdramatic boy was going to be death of her..

And he looked at her,hurt..

Then she pouted, biting her tongue.

Another moment passed..