Chapter 4

I look around town keeping an eye on Ameer as he walks away. Oh shit. "Abby no," I say softly. She has her gun amied at me.

She takes of the safety. I pull my gun out doing the same. The wind blows and dark clouds have formed over the sky.

"Your really gonna shoot me," I ask smirking. "Yeah," she says but has yet to the pull the trigger. I shoot the guy to my left. I heard him coming up. Everyone has ran by now.

I aim back at her. She looks shocked. The rain start pounding down on us. "Let's fight," she yells. "If I win you come with me if you win." "You come with me if I win," I yell over her. Out of the corner of my eye I see Ameers brother.

I walk over handing him my gun. "Make sure that gets back to Chris," I say winking. "Scared you gonna loose princess," Ameer asks.

"No get the fuck out of here before you get shot," I say with a fake smile. I slide the soaking wet jacket down my arms. The guy takes it. "Conner by the way," he says. "Scarlett," I say turning around.

Abby charges towards me. I duck lifting her over my shoulder letting her fall. She gets up a little slower. She manages to land a blow on my jaw and a kick to the stomach.

I take a deep breath. Before I even realize it I'm fighting and she is just trying to block them. This always happens. It's like I have no control.

She falls to the ground standing. I land a roundhouse kick to her face making her fall. I land perfectly on my feet.

She does t get back up. She's knocked out. She's about my size. I start to pick her up. Bitch got back up. The gun shots go of like fire works.

Abby shots up trying to attack me I kick her in the stomach. Snatching the gun from her hands using her body to shield mine. Just like that the shots stop from her side.

I turn to see Conner taking out body guards. I shot a couple but Abby starts trying to kick. I place the gun to her head. She stops letting out a low growl. Bitch.

Finally there's only two left and the both have there guns pointed at my head. Conner and I shoot at the same time effectively taking both of them out.

I press the pressure point in her neck knocking her out. She goes limp in my arms. Hot fuck she is heavy.

Conner takes her over his shoulder walking down the path. I follow quickly watching behind me.

Conner sets her down in the chair. Honestly this fucking sucks. We are in Jennas kitchen. Abby is still not awake. I fill a glass with some water throwing it on her face.

This wakes her up. Stone cold face. No emotion. I've dealt with her before she's good. She looks around before standing up getting in my face.

My hand goes around her throat. Her hand tries to pull mine away. "I'm in charge her not you," I whisper. She nods quickly. I let go. She coughs glaring at me. "Now sit your ass down," I say.

She sits down. "Is my bonnet noticeable," Conner whispers. "Your fucking disgusting," Ameer says.

"What," she asks. I smirk rolling my eyes. "Think Raven," I say. "Do not call me that," she snaps quickly.

"Why ashamed. You were trained by the best after you paid me to kill your husband. Why so shy about it now. Oh that's right you got stripped of your title cause you went crazy," I say more to myself.

"And why did you leave little miss perfect you don't deserve your title," she says. "Baby girl in not perfect I'm the fallen angel everyone knows who I am. The guys your fucking knows. The guys I'm fucking know . Your dad even knows who I am," I smirk.

This pisses her off. She stands up trying to slam me against the wall. She's dumb as fuck. I flip is pressing my arm against her throat. "Still didn't say why you lift," she snaps glaring into my eyes.

I laugh "if I tell you I'd have to kill you. Now sit the fuck down I will not tell you again."

She sits down. "I need to know who you are working with," I say. She smiles ignoring me. "Let's think back to your training Raven,"

Flashback

"Now if you ever need answers," I say. She nods listening. "You know there secrets use that to your advantage. If that doesn't work you know there weak points use that," I say. She nods.

Present time

"It takes one phone call Raven I've got connections Ryan can be in my care like that," I say snapping my fingers. "Whatever," she says. I pull out my phone.

"Long time no call," Katie says. I put it on speaker. "Hey I need some information," I say. "Okay what is it," I ask.

"Ryan Ravens son where is he," I ask. Not even a second later "Arizona whit his grandmother should I send for him," she asks.

"No," Abby yells. "I'll get back to you," I say hanging up. "Pour weak Raven," I say making a pouty face.

"Tell me," I say in a sing song voice. "I don't know his name," she sighs "we've been seeing each other for about a year."

"You don't know his name," I ask. "We are just fucking," she says. "Okay now when you leave I want you to remember I know where Ryan is," I say "not a word to your whore." She nods.

Three hours later

I sigh flopping onto the couch. Conner sits next to me. He gives me a mischievous smile. "So did you really fuck her dad," he asks. I shrug not paying attention to him.

I decide to take a shower and get ready for bed. Today has been eventful. I pull the covers back shutting the light off laying next to an already asleep Ameer.

"Scarlett," he says quietly. "Huh," I whisper facing him. He rolls over facing me. "Why did you become an assassin," he asks.

"I don't like talking about it," I whisper not looking at him. He tucks some of my wet hair behind my ear.  "Who trained you," he asks.

"Sergio," I whisper. He sighs frowning. "He killed your dad didn't he," I ask. He nods. "Why," I ask confused. "I don't know I never could find out," he says.

"Goodnight," he says turning over. "Night," I whisper turning over two.

The next morning

I walk happily into the kitchen. It feels good outside today. I slept good. I woke up the same way I did yesterday not happy about that. 

I am wearing a blue sundress with a v neck showing a little cleavage. The back is open going down to my mid backs fully exposed.

Conner stands behind me as I grab a cup from the cabinet. I turn around. "Your boobs look great in that dress," he says smirking.

"So dagger strapped to my thigh," I say smirking as his smirk falls. "No," he says. I left my dress showing the beautiful black dagger I've had for years. Sergio got it for me before he died.

"Damn it," he whines turning around walking away. "Why are you whining," Ameer asks entering the kitchen.

"I was trying to hit on Scarlett and she showed me her dagger," he whines crossing his arms. "Is the code for dick," he asks confused. "No it means she's gonna stab my ass if I don't leave her alone," he says.

"You boys are so dramatic," I say taking a sip of my drink. "Oh really," he starts "my stomach hurts. My no no square is bleeding pitty me hold me while I cry."

He finishes in a girly voice. Ameer is staring at him like his is dumb.  I reach for my dagger making him jump behind Jenna.

"I take it back," he says. She shoves him says. "No sir you offended my gender."

"You look beautiful dear," she says. "Thank you," I say smiling at her. "She's look better on my," he starts.

Stopping when I look at him. "You need a filter," I say. He nods agreeing with me. Dumbass horn dog.