Chapter 12

I wake up in the middle of the bed to Ameer rubbing my back. I sigh opening my eyes.

"I brought breakfast," he says softly. I nod sitting up. He holds his hand out. I take it following him to the little table.

We eat breakfast. After we get ready for the day. I think we are just going to the beach today but I'm not sure.

I pull on my sundress covering my swimsuit. "What's the plan for today," I ask ameer as he comes out of the bathroom.

"We are going to go walk around the shop and that then get lunch and go to the beach," he says. I nod "we have sunscreen right."

"No baby we will get some while we are out," he says kissing my shoulder as he steps around me grabbing his shoes. I put on some flip flops grabbing a small purse to carry a couple things. Hair tie phone money debit card.

Ameer laces his finger through mine as we walk to the elevator. The elevator is crowded. So I stand in front of ameer.

He traces my tattoos gently. "I wonder if anyone knows me here," I whisper leaning back so only he can hear me.

"It's possible," he says wrapping his arm around my waist. We step out of the hotel turning down the street.

We only walk a couple locks before we reach the shops. "I'm surprised you didn't bring any body guards," I tell Ameer looking around. "Why would I when I have you," he says laughing lightly.

I playfully shove him. "I did baby they are just keeping there distance," he says. I look around spotting three.

I'm fucking slacking. It shouldn't of taken me that long to know we were being watched. "Let's stop in here and get sunscreen," Ameer says. I nod walking in with him.

I let him find the sun screen while I look at the cute jewelry. After a couple minutes Ameer pops up holding a couple things.

"Ready," he asks. I nod glancing back at the jewelry before walking with him to the check out.

He sets the stuff on the counter pulling out his wallet. He got three things. The necklace I was staring at that I didn't even see him pick up. I'm off my game and I need to fix it fast.

Sunscreen and condoms. I fidget in my spot looking around. I jump when ameer places his hand on my back.

He motions for me to walk. Once we exit the store he's next to me holding my hand. "Are you okay," he asks. I kinda just stare at him. He tugs my hand making me stop.

He raises an eyebrow. I stop staring at him. An odd feeling of fear washes over me. I glance around something is going. To happen. The hairs on my arms stand up. I make eye contact with a tall figure. I try to walk to him but Ameer is still holding my hand. I look away for a split second.

He is gone. Fuck. I grab ameers hand running. He doesn't say anything just runs with me. I make eye contact with a guard who was sitting not far from us. He stands up pulling out a gun. I stop running catching the gun. He pulls another one running the way we come from.

"Get the room key out," I say as we reach the hotel. We take the stairs. We reach our floor. I slide the card through the door. I open it slowly pointing the gun into the air.

I step into the room ameer behind me. I glance around. Someone's here. I step back into ameer. He backs up. And I do this till he is out of the room.

The person climbs from under the bed standing back up walk towards out suitcases. I shoot him. He yells falling to the ground holding his leg. I kick his gun away.

I put my knee into his back holding his arms behind his back.

We just got married and already people are trying to hurt us.

The body guards come along with the police. "How do you know how to do what you do," one of the officers ask.

"Cause I do," I say standing up. "I'm gonna go try to get us a new room," I say. I put my hair in a pony tail.

I put it down when the cop makes a comment about my fucking tattoo. "I need to see about changing my room," I tell the lady.

After talking for twenty minutes she tries to tell me she can't do it. "Either you fucking do it or get your manager it's not that fucking hard," I snap. She glares at me picking up a phone.

"Suzan to the front desk please," she says her glare turning harsher. I don't give a fuck. The manger arrives.

She smiles. She glances over my face before smiling wider and bowing.

"Your highness," she says.  "Please call me scarlet," I tell her.

"Highness," the girl asks. Suzan explains how me and the king got married. And her response was oh yeah he's hot.

Like bitch I know. "Could we please change rooms," I ask. "Of course is there something wrong with yours," she asks.

"No it's just kinda a crime scene now," I say. "That's right I will get you guys a new room upgraded for the same price as the room your in now," she says.

"Thank you," I say a little more calm now. "Of course and I'll send up a complimentary basket for your troubles," she says.

I nod turning back towards the elevator. Once I reach our old room and start gathering our stuff. I head up to the new room and re adjust our stuff there after checking the whole fucking room with a gun of course.

I'm so fucking annoyed. I run some bath water going back to get some clothes. I swear to good if the reason I'm feeling so moody is because I'm about to start my period I'm gonna scream.

It can wait till I'm not on my fucking honey moon.

I put my hair up sinking into the warm water. Once I'm out I just steal some of Ameers clothes. I don't think we are going to the beach anymore.