Chapter 14

We ended up just chilling for a while listening to music and being stupid.

Ameer grabs my hand holding it in the air making me spin around. I laugh spinning making myself dizzy.

I stumble into Ameer. He wipes his arm around my waist and just keeps swaying. I grab his face kissing his lips.

He pulls me closer. Our kiss starts nice and slow and soft. Now he is pushing me away ripping my shirt off not that I mind as I was doing the same to him.

He unbuckle my bra smashing his lips back to mine. He grabs my ass trying to pull me closer. He pulls away kissing down my neck to my shoulder sucking hard.

"Ameer," I say breathless. "Hmm," he bums against my shoulder making me shiver. "Please slow down," I beg quietly.

It's not that I mind rough or fast. I am for once in my life scared. He freezes for a solid thirty second. He pulls back his hand still on my ass and the other around my waist. 

He closes his eyes taking a deep breath holding it. "I'm sorry I know your exited I am to but I can't do it this fast yet," I say softly.

He smiles breathing out looking back down at me. His eyes aren't as dark. "I'm sorry," he says letting go of my butt.

I furrow my eyebrows. "What," he asks. "You calmed down really fucking fast," I say. "Yea," he says shrugging "you said slow down so I slowed down," he says.

I smile kissing him again. He breaks the kiss picking me up. He gently lays me on the bed. He reaches for may swimsuit bottoms. He looks up.

I nod bitting my lip. He pulls on them and I lift my hips letting him pull them off easier.  Now I'm completely naked infront of him.

Normally I would be uncomfortable but he is looking at me as If I'm the hottest thing In the world. Like my body is the best he has seen. He sits with both of his knees on either side of my hips.

He caressed my face moving down my neck to my boobies. At first he just barley touched them making the slightly hard.

He twirls one of my nipples in his finger sucking the other one. He switches making them both hard and pointy. He then kisses down my stomach to my vagina.

My legs were laying flat. He grabs my ancles bending my knees. The pushes them to lay flat on the bed. His eyes turn darker. He leans down blowing cold air over me.

I jump bitting my lip. "Are you okay," he asks. I nod. He doesn't make any moves just stares. "I'm okay I say sitting up bring my face to his. I lean back pulling his face with me. He rubs my hip bone balancing himself with his other arm.

His hand moves from my hips and to my vagina. He gently rubs circles on my clit. I gasp into the kiss. "Your so pretty," he whisper against me lips as he slowly slides his index finger in.

He pumps slowly letting me adjust to just the one finger which didn't take long. He slowly pumped two in which pinched a little. Not much to whine about. It was gone as soon as it was there.

I grip the bed sheets rocking my hips in rhythm of his fingers. My back arches off the bed  and I release on his fingers with a soft moan.

Ameer moves around licking his fingers. He stands up walking to the counter grabbing the box of condoms. He stets them on the side table.

"You good," he asks starting to slide his swim trunks down. I start to say yeah till I see the size of his coke. Whose fucking dick is that big. I look up to see him look at me.

I swallow harshly saying a quite yeah. Thanking the Gods.

He rips open a condom. "Small set of rules," he says. I nod watching him roll the condom on. "If you want me to stop you have to tell me. No matter how into it I seem I can stop. If something hurts to much makes you to uncomfortable becuase obviously you will be uncomfortable at first but after that. If it hurts to much we can stop," he says climbing ontop of me.

"If we stop what will we do," I ask putting my hand on his shoulder. "I can try to stretch you more with my fingers we can try later or just wait longer," he says.

All fucking right. He grabs me knee bending my one leg. He puts his hand on my hip. He is putting his weight on the other. He makes eye contract holding it.

I take a deep breath running my hand through his hair. "Ready," he asks softly. I nod bitting my lip. He slowly aligns himself pushing the tip in. His hand that was on my hip is now grabbing my hand.

He laces our fingers. We are still staring into each other's eyes. He pushes the rest of the way in with out stopping.

He kisses all over my face attempting to distract me from the fact it feels like he ripped me in half. "Are you okay," he asks kissing my nose.

I take a second before answering. I nod. The pain subsides and I tell him he can move. He kisses my lips.

He slowly pulls out and pushes in hard and fast. "Aw fuck," I whine. "I'm sorry," he says. I nod. Bitting my lip.

He thrusts harder making me moan. He keeps the same pace hitting my g-spot over and over sending me over the edge.

He doesn't stop yet he continues going harder till we both come again. He lets go of my hand pulling out. He stands up taking his condom off. He goes into the bathroom and I grab the blanket covering my body with it. 

A couple minutes later he comes back out. He holds it out. I sit up taking his hand. He pulls me into the bathroom. He opens the shower door.

I smile climbing in and he follows me. I step under the water leaning my head back so the water falls all over me.

I move from under the water letting Ameer in. We finish our shower then head back to bed. I just put on under wear I'm to tired to try to find a comfortable top. 

I climb into bed next to ameer. He wraps his arm around my shoulder and I put my leg over his waist. Soon we both fall asleep.