Chapter 10

The ball is starting in like ten minutes. I'm in the shower washing my hair. This whole thing is stupid anyways. Ameer banged on the door for ten minutes demanding I hurry the fuck up.

I told him to piss of and continued showering of course. He got more annoyed and said they would start without me.

I dead ass don't care let them start with out me. Don't hurt me a bit.

I finally get out. I do my hair and make up. I look at the gown. It was a beautiful blue it hugs just the right places but not over hugging them.

I finally slide on my heels

I finally slide on my heels. It took my almost two hours to get ready. Oops.

I head towards the hall room. I stand at the doors waiting for them to be opened. Not even a second later they open.

"And your future queen scarlet," Chris says. Idiot. I gracefully step down the steps. Ameer meets me taking my hand.

Soon the stares stop. I'm the only one not wearing black or white and the gossip is already starting.  I walk to Chris holding my hand out for an ear piece.

"What," he asks. "Ear piece," I say. "It's our engagement party," Ameer says. I roll my eyes snatching Chris's ear piece from his ear.

"I'm aware what it is," I say. "So why can't you relax," he asks crossing his arms. "The only way I relax is to know what's going on outside," I say "plus nobody's gonna see it my hairs down."

He sighs holding his hand out "let's dance." I smile taking his hand letting him pull me to the dance floor.

I wrap my arms around his neck placing my head on his shoulder. He wraps his arms around my waist

I close my eyes swaying with him. The night drags on. Finally the door shuts as the last person leaves.

I slide my heels of carrying them in my hand as I walk up the stairs.

The only noise is my feet hitting the steps. Well and of course Ameers big ass feet coming up behind me.

"Why the fuck do you walk so loud," I ask finally reaching the top of the stairs. "Why are you in a bad mood," he asks with a frown opening the bedroom door for me.

I roll my eyes slamming the bathroom door shut. I take a quick shower washing my make up off. I exit the bathroom with only a towel wrapped around my body.

Ameer looks up from his phone. He stars at me as I go into the closet. I grab one of his shirts and some shorts putting them on. I leave the closet sitting on the bed. I run my fingers through my hair pulling it into a messy ponytail.

I lay back turning of the lamp on this side of the bed.  Ameer is already to sleep.

I close my eyes with a big huff trying to sleep. I can't fall asleep. I roll over halfway on Ameer. I start poking  his face. "Ameer," I half whisper.

He barley moves. I poke his face harder. "Sweetly pie," I start "snuggle bar, burnt potato, love, baby."

He finally opens his eyes. "Baby it is," I smile successfully. "What," he asks sleepily. "I'm sorry I was mean," I say softly. "You woke me up for that," he asks wrapping his arm around me back. I nod putting my head in his chest.

"It's okay," he says kissing my head. "Not it's not," I whine. "Baby it's okay I promise," he says. I grunt in disapproval. "No."

"Yes baby it is," he says holding me tighter. I sigh closing my eyes again actually falling asleep this time.

The next morning

"Wake up scar," Ameer says. "Why," I ask. "We are meeting with the wedding planner in twenty minutes," he says. I groan rolling over almost falling in the floor. Ameer catches me holding me like a baby. I snuggle my head into his chest.

He throws me onto the bed he almost misses. So what did I do. I dramatically feel into the floor like he did it.

"Shit," he says. He holds his hand out pulling me up. I keep a frown on my face. He grabs my face placing soft kisses all over it.

"I'm sorry," he says. "No your not," I say laughing. "You did that on purpose didn't you," he asks. I nod. He shoves my shoulder roughly making me fall into the bed. He climbs ontop of me tickling my sides.

I bust out laughing. I try to kick him but he has my legs pinned to the bed. "Ameer," I whine still laughing. He grabs my wrists pinning them to the bed. He is smiling.

He slowly leans down kissing my lips. I smile into the kiss. "We have to get ready," I say. He groans getting up. I take a very fast shower. It's warm today so I decide on black jean shorts and a white off the shoulder top.

I enter Ameers office where he and the women are waiting for us.

Expect she is literally inches from his face. Touching him. I slam the door gaining there attention. She doesn't back down.

Counties to smile at him and bat her eyes. I will kill you I walk to ameer sitting in his lap. "Let's get started," I say with an attitude.

"Let's start with color scheme," she says. She shows some expamples. "Do you like this one," he asks. It's red and purple. I shake me head "what if we do blue yellow and black," I ask him. He nods seeming to like the idea.

"Black at a wedding," she says the disgust in her voice. "Number of guests," she asks. "100," Ameer whispers to me. "I don't have many people to invite so who ever your inviting plus four?" I suggest. Devan and Sergio and plus ones if they would like. I know Devan is married.

He nods looking at her. "Set for seventy four," he says. She doesn't seem impressed. "Your not having an open wedding," she asks. "No we aren't," I snap. "It's traditation," she says looking me up and down.

Ameers phone rings he pays my thigh. "I gotta take this," he says. I nod standing up.

I take his seat watching this bitches as she follows my man out the door. I lean my elbows on the desk crossing my fingers.

She looks back at me. "You need to follow tradition," she says. "I will say this once. Learn your fucking place. When we say something it goes. Don't watch my fiancé's ass as he walks out the door. I will put you six foot deep," I threaten.

"Listen scar-," I cut her off. "You may call me Miss Kingston. Do I make my self clear," I ask. Ameer enters the room. "Crystal," she whispers. I sit back on Ameer and we plan more.

We have cake fastening in two days. Dress fitting in a week and bachelorette/backlots parties a week and a half from now. In two weeks we get married.