Chapter 11

"Come on baby," Ameer says holding his hand out to me. We are tasting cakes. We enter the cake shop gaining the attention of the older women. She smiles motioning for us to sit.

She tells us the list of cakes and we are gonna try three. Banana with vanilla. Strawberry and chocolate and chocolate and vanilla.

Here you go she says setting the banana one down. I'm not a big fan of much banana stuff but Ameer likes it so I figured we would try it.

I try to keep my face naturel as I taste as soon as the cake is out of my mouth I take big drink of water.

Ameer didn't even try it is just staring at me. "What," I ask. "Next one please," he tells the lady. "You didn't even try it," I say.

"No but you didn't like it so we will find another one," he says. Picking up his fork to actually try this one.

The strawberry is pretty good but it isn't Ameers favorite. Neither of us really liked the last one. She is going to bring us more options. "What if we just did vanilla," I ask Ameer as the lady walks to the back.

"It's a thought," he says placing his hand on top of mine. She brings vanilla and lemon. I hate the lemon but the vanilla is good. "What do you think," I ask as the lady takes the plates. "I don't really like any of them other then the vanilla?" He says. "Me either," I say.

"So vanilla," I nod. We tell her and we design the cake. How tall it's gonna be what decorations that kind of thing.

Five days later

"I don't want to," I snap finally. I tried to be nice but this fucking bitch keeps telling me to get a ball gown style dress. I want a mermaid or something that's doesn't flare out. She buys her lip finally showing me what I had asked for thirty minutes ago.

Wedding day

I'm really exited. Scared and nervous also. I am having my hair done in twenty. I've just showered and I'm eating as I gather everything I need together.

I get my hair and make up done. Then it's time for me to put my shoes jewelry and dress on. Can not forget the garter.

I reach behind my back pulling the zipper up

I reach behind my back pulling the zipper up. Took me a minute but I got it.  I hade my dress altered so the train wasn't so long. It's there but not extra long anymore.

"Come on," Ameers mom says. I open the door she picks up my train dropping it when I reach the door. A person steps next to me holding his arm out.

"I'm not your dad but," he starts I cut him off lacing me arm through his. I make sure my vail is straight.

I take a deep breath shaking off the nervous. I take my flowers holding them. "Wanna run," Sergio asks. "No," I say. I thought about it.

"Ready," the wedding planner asks. I nod she motions to the men to open the door. The music starts and everyone stands up.

I make eye contact with Ameer. As we walk slowly his eyes dance across every inch of my body before settling on my eyes. He smiles with tears in his eyes.

I let go of Sergio taking Ameers hand. I hand my flowers to Sergio who hands them to Devans wife.

I reach my hand out wiping Ameers face. I laugh as he does the same to me. I didn't even realize I was crying too.

"You may kiss the bride," the priest finally says. Ameer grabs the front of my vale putting it over my head. He grabs my face kissing me.

The rest of the night goes easy. We finally get to our hotel. We decide to ameers private jet so we wouldn't have to get up so early.

It's about 9:50 when we get here. Ameer insisted on carrying me through the door. I take the Bobby pins and hair ties out of my hair after sliding my heels off.

Ameer appears behind me shirtless. "So how do you feel miss Kingston," he asks kissing my neck. "My feet hurt," I say with a smile. He smiles into my neck.

"So what do you wanna do first," he asks. I shrug. "Shower sleep what do you want," he asks. I turn facing him shrugging once more.

I didn't expect it to be so much pressure to have sec on your wedding night. Like I understand Ameer hasn't asked or anything.

Maybe he doesn't want to. He grabs my waist kissing my lips. I wrap my arms around his neck placing my fingers in his hair. Ameer slowly unzips the zipper to my dress.

He lets the dress fall to the floor before picking me up. He gentle sets me on the bed climbing on top of me. He kisses me again. "Did you bring any condoms," I ask pulling away.

He looks at me before shaking his head. "I can pull out," he says. "No," I say pushing him off me. I sit up covering my chest. "I'll go get some," he says. "No it's fine," I say getting up and going into the bathroom.

I slam the door locking it. I take long hot shower. When I come from the shower Ameer is laying on the bed fast first in his boxers. Idiot.

I plop down on the couch. I'm not sleeping with him. I'm extremely pissed off. I kinda assumed he would bring some or I would of.

I'm not mad because he didn't bring any neither did I but "I'll pull out," pissed me off. Your pull out game is Proably weak. Gonna have a baby and I don't want that.

It's three on the morning I still haven't slept because I'm alone and the couch is uncomfortable. "Instead of huffing and puffing how about you just come get your ass in bed," Ameer finally breaks the silence.

I hold my hand up flipping him off. After a couple more minutes he finally speaks again. "I'm sorry," He says.

I sigh "so am I." "Scar," he says sitting up. "Yeah," I ask. "Why are you so upset," he asks. "I don't know it's not that I'm mad you didn't bring any cause I didn't bring any either," I say.

"So what's the problem," he asks sliding off the bed. "I don't know I guess I just imagined my weeding night to be different," I say. "I wasn't trying to ruin your perfect night," he says sitting on the floor. "I know," I say "when I was a teenager I had this little perfect plan."

"What was that," he asks climbing onto the couch with me. "Well we'd get married have a ma'am I guess reception then leave. We would go to a motel or whatever our plan was. We would take it slow and sweet for my first time then we would shower and go to bed," I say with a shrug.

"Your first time," he asks. "Yeah," I say. "Like ever," he asks. I nod again. He frowns. "I'm sorry." "It's okay," I say. "I will make it up to you," he promises. I nod.

Eventually he lays ontop of my going to sleep. He apologized multiple times so did I. I over reacted I'm good at it.

I eventually to fall asleep. Our first night as a married couple is in the couch.