30

Your POV

My annoying alarm goes off. I open my eyes groggily and quickly try to get to my phone to turn off the sound. After I successfully do that, I hear shuffling from across the room.

"Good morning!" Teruhashi exclaims, walking out of the bathroom already looking perfect, the ray of light surrounding her like usual.

"Good morning," Chisato says sluggishly while rolling out of bed. I chuckle lightly at her horrendous bedhead and she shoots me a glare. I instantly stop, I forgot she's not a morning person. We all eventually get up and start getting ready for the beach.

"Did you wake up early or something?" I ask Teruhashi as I run my fingers through my hair.

"Well I didn't want everyone to fight over who uses the bathroom, so I just decided to wake up early to avoid it," she explains but not before giving me a once over with a glare.

"Didn't want them to see you not looking 110%, right?" I say to which she just scoffs.

"I always look 110%," she pouts before walking back over to her suitcase. I go to my suitcase and look at my options. I have three bathing suits that I got when I went shopping with the girls.

"Go with the red one!" Chiyo says while holding it up. "It's SOOO hot!"

"Okay," I laugh and go to change. After getting the bathing suit on, I put on an oversized shirt (that may or may not belong to Kusuo) and a pair of athletic shorts. I slip on my flip-flops and jog over to the door that Chisato is holding open for me. We walk down the hallway and get into the elevator. 

"Saiki is going to flip when he sees you..." Chisato says to me, bumping my shoulder.

"I don't know but we'll see, I don't think he really cares about this sorta stuff," I reply honestly and push the button for the lobby. I ignore Teruhashi's stare and continue, "he's pretty unbothered with the world around him. I can't imagine him being focused on what I wear, let alone what anyone wears." Out of the corner of my eye, I see Teruhashi roll her eyes, but she stays quiet. The elevator opens and the guys are already waiting by the front doors.

"Let's go! I want to get some serious swimming in!" Hairo shouts before booking it out the door. I walk over to Kusuo, he's wearing a gray t-shirt and navy-blue swim trunks.

"Good morning!" I say, stopping in front of him, "Are you ready for a beach day?"

'If I can relax in peace then yes,' he answers and I sigh, giving him a look but decide to ignore his comment. We walk out of the hotel and down the steps to the beach. I take off my flip-flops, displaying my white painted nails, and follow the group to an area with chairs and umbrellas already lined up for us.

"Wow! This is so nice!" Teruhashi says, already gaining the attention of some boys nearby.

"Yeah, it's perfect," Kaido agrees. The group starts putting their bags and towels down on the chairs. 

"I thought you said Kaido was going to be sick today?" I quietly question Kusuo off to the side.

'He would've been, but I decided to revert him again,' Kusuo replies. 'I'd rather deal with him like this than him whining.'

I laugh and hug his arm. "Well I'm glad, Chiyo was really looking forward to spending the day with him."

'I know, that's all she's been thinking about,' he says. 'I saw a food truck a little way down that sells coffee jelly, I'll be back.'

"Okay, I'll be here," I answer and I watch him walk off. Even on vacation, he's looking for his favorite food, the thought is enough to make me smile. He's too cute. I put our stuff down and begin laying the towels on our chairs. Teruhashi takes off her cover-up and the boys and other beachgoers turn their heads in awe: so many nose-bleeds. She walks towards the water with a huge posse following her. She turns back around and locks eyes with me, giving me a smirk before turning around again to continue walking. I roll my eyes and take my cover-up off and begin to put on some sunscreen but I see Chiyo anxiously standing off to the side.