53: Nick's POV

This chapter is dedicated to @grasyonsgirl . Thank you so much for this idea!

All the senior football players and cheerleaders lined up on the track with their families. Every sport has a night where they celebrate the seniors. All the cheerleaders wore sashes and tiaras. The only cheerleader i focused on was Leia. she was beautiful. She was always beautiful and perfect to me and she didn't believe me. I hate that she doesn't see how much i care for her. We haven't talked in a week and it was killing me. I missed her.

"Next we have both Luke and Leia Evans. They have both played for their varsity sports all four years of high school. They both made captain this year. We're going to miss you both next year."

Abuela and i walked across the field next. I held Elena in my arms. When we got to the camera guy, Elena was wigging too much and wouldn't look where i wanted her. Leia walked over to the camera guy. "Elena, look at me baby girl."

Elena giggled and started reaching out for her. The cameraman quickly snapped a photo. I walked over to Leia. She grabbed Elena from my arms. "I don't get how you're her favorite." she turned away from me and kissed Elena's cheek. she handed Elena to abuela. she walked over to the fence where Mabel was.

"Nicholas, are you two still fighting?"

"We aren't fighting abuela, she's just upset with me."

"Fix it."

I nodded. "Yes ma'am."

Leia walked back from talking to her mom to the other cheerleaders and football players. Alvin walked up to her. "Leia, I got hurt at practice yesterday. I can't do the stunt."

She smiled. "Don't worry about it."

I walked over to her. "Leia?" she turned to face me but didn't look at me. "I can do it by myself, corazón."

she looked up at me. "You wanna one man me?" she asked. i nodded. "Nick you haven't one manned me since freshman year. I'm bigger than I was freshman year." i looked her up and down slowly, not trying to be subtle. Her curves had definitely gotten more defined over the years. Her thighs and ass had gotten thicker due to the cheer and gymnastics training she has done over the years. Her boobs developed as we got older. But i wasn't obsessed with her because of her body. Surel she was hot and she was beautiful but i loved the way she made me feel and how she made me a better person. she slapped my arm. "You would drop me."

i rolled his eyes. "I'm bigger than I was freshman year too, corazón. I wouldn't drop you and by the off chance I did, I'd catch you."

The girls called her over. she groaned. "Fine fine you can one man me." she grabbed my hand and brought me over to everyone. "Same counts just please don't drop me."

"1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8," yelled Missy. The cheerleaders were raised into the air by the football players. i threw her into the air and caught her easily. she smiled and waved at the crowd. "Now down, 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8." i brought her back down to the ground.

she blew out a breath of relief. "Oh thank god."

"Wow," i scoffed. "You really don't trust me."

"Nick-"

i took my hands away from her waist. "I gotta go play now. I'll see you later cor- Leia."

she quietly gasped. i walked over to the field with the other players. The game started but i could barely focus. I almost fumbled all the passes thrown at me and i almost got tackled three times. All i could think about was her. I didn't understand why she still didn't trust me. I needed to convince her to trust me, that i was done fucking around with other girls. That i only wanted her.