32

"Please don't leave," Nick whined, getting down on his knees and wrapping his arms around my waist.

I rolled my eyes. "Nick, let me go." I ran my hand through his hair. He nuzzled his face against my stomach. "Nick, we're going to the mall not out of the country."

"But I want to hang out."

"Nick, we hang out pretty much every day after school. Stop being weird so I can go hang out with my girls."

"Can I come with?" I shook my head. He pouted. I tapped his lips. "Can I have a kiss?" I grabbed his chin and tilted it up. I nodded. He smiled. He quickly stood up. He gently pushed me against the wall, grabbed my thighs, and picked me up. He kissed my mouth hard, not wasting any time slipping his tongue into my mouth. I moaned.

I could hear knocking at the door but I didn't care and neither did Nick. I weaved my hands into his hair, gently pulling it. He groaned and pressed his body against mine. "Dude, seriously?" asked Luke. "you're right next to the door and instead of answering it, you're making out?"

Nick put his forehead on my shoulder. "So you saw that i was doing something and you still felt the need to interrupt me?"

"My sister isn't a something you do," Luke growled. "Now put her down or i'm gonna beat your ass."

Nick set me down on my feet. He kissed my forehead. He turned to Luke. he pushed him back. "Quit acting like i'm a bad guy. I can kiss my girlfriend whenever i want and there is nothing you can do about it."

"Oh yeah?" Luke said stepping forward and pushing Nick back.

I stepped in between them putting my hands on their chests. "Stop it, you guys are being jerks. You two are best friends so fucking act like it," i said. Nick chuckled. "Damn it, you two are making me curse. Apologize to each other and then to me and then hug it out."

Nick sighed. "I shouldn't have gotten mad at you. You have every right to be annoyed with me."

"Leia, I'm sorry for being a dick," Luke said. "I'm going downstairs."

"And I pissed him off again." He ran his thumb along my bottom lip. I leaned up and pecked Nick's lips. "I'm gonna go to talk to him, have fun today."

I smiled. "I'm gonna miss you."

He kissed my forehead. "I'm gonna miss you too corazón."

He walked downstairs. I opened the front door. "We heard arguing, is everything okay?" asked Dana. I nodded. "Good, lets go."

I followed her to her car. We got in and drove off to Tessa's house. She was waiting for us on her front steps. She smiled when she saw us. She quickly got into the back of the car. "Thank god we're doing this today, I don't think I could stand being at my house any longer."

"Are your parents being weird again?" I asked turning in my seat to face her. She nodded. "I'm sorry."

"I just- I don't want to think about it," she said. "I just want to hang out with you guys and have a fun girls day."

"We can do that," Dana smiled. The ride to the mall was spent blasting music and singing along to Dana's playlist. We parked towards the front of the mall parking lot. "Ooo perfect, we got here just in time for our nail appointment."

We all got out and walked inside. We were brought over to the massaging pedicure chairs. Three of the ladies came over and got to work. I turned to Tessa. "Can i ask you a favor?" she nodded. "Luke and Nick kinda got into it before I left. I know you don't really like him like that but even just texting him a hey might make him feel better."