43

"I got in i got in i got in," screamed Dana as she jumped on me. We both fell to the ground.

"Okay one ow, you didn't have to jump me," i said pushing her off of me. I sat up and rubbed my shoulders. "And two, what are you talking about? And why did it involve attacking me?"

"I got in!"

"I got that part," i laughed. "Got into what?"

"I got into the University of Kentucky and they gave me a spot on the team."

"Oh my god, congratulations," i squealed wrapping my arms around her. She hugged me back.

"And what are you two doing on the floor?" asked Nick.

I let Dana go. "We're just chilling."

"Well get up the floor is dirty," he said reaching his hands down to us. We took his hand letting him pull us up to stand. He wiped the dust off my butt. "So what were you really doing on the floor?"

"Dana jumped on me."

"Dana, don't hurt my girlfriend," he said wrapping his arm around my waist. He kissed the side of my head.

"I was excited."

"About what?"

"I got into the University of Kentucky and i'm on the cheer team."

He let me go to hug her. He spun her around. "Congrats Dana Bear." he set her back down on the ground. He turned to me. "Have you gotten yours yet?" i shook my head. "Don't worry, you'll get it soon."

I smiled. He pecked my lips. "Now i gotta go so i'll see you later."

"Where are you going? Class starts in like five minutes."

"I have to take care of Elena today. Abuela already called the school." i nodded. He gently grabbed my chin and kissed me properly. "I love you."

"I love you too."

He kissed dana on the cheek and walked out of the school. Dana smirked. "I swear you guys are like a tv show couple." i rolled my eyes. "I'm serious. You two are in this cute little relationship bubble."

"No we aren't."

"Yes you are," she sang skipping off to class.

"No we aren't," i yelled at her as i walked to class. I was anxious all class thinking about Dana's acceptance letter. I was, of course, extremely excited for her but i also knew that the team only had five spots open. I met up with everyone at lunch.

I sat down next to Dana and started eating my fries. Tessa sat next to Luke eating off his plate trying to annoy him. Luke grabbed her face gently. "Eat your own food." Tessa still likes messing with him even though they're dating. He won't admit it but that's one of the things he likes about her so much. He looked up. "Nick?"

I turned around to see Nick walking over to us holding Elena in his arms. "Nick what are you doing here?" i asked.

"I had something to tell you guys."

"You have a cell phone remember?" i asked taking Elena from him.

"I know that."

"Nick, what's up?" asked Luke.

"My acceptance letters came in. i got into A&M."

We all jumped up and hugged him. Nick sat down and pulled Elena and i down to his lap. I kissed his cheek. "I'm so proud of you."

He smiled. "I got almost a full ride and as of right now i'm going to be the back up wide receiver for the team." i kissed his cheek again. "I got into a couple of other school's but A&M is my top choice. All i have to do is keep my grades up and keep out of trouble."