22

"I can't believe you and Luke mixed up your bags," laughed Dana as we got off the bus. I hit her with my bag. "How does that even happen?"

"Our bags look the same and we were rushing." we walked into the school. "I gotta go find the boys locker room, i'll see y'all in a little bit." they nodded and we walked off in different directions. I circled the school and couldn't find the locker room. I walked up to the first guy I saw wearing a hoodie from this school. "Hi sorry, I'm looking for the locker room where the football players would be."

"I'm actually heading there now, let me take you."

I smiled. "Thank you."

We started walking. He turned to me and held out his hand. "I'm Danny Schipp." He was really attractive. Standing at 6"2', he had muscular chocolate skin and a sharp jawline that could make any girl go weak in the knees. He had his black hair cut short and a hint of facial hair growing.

I shook his hand. "Leia Evans."

"You're Luke's sister? The quarterback from North Lakes?" I nodded. "I've seen him play, he's a great quarterback."

"He's the best."

He gave me a dashing smile. "Though I heard he beats up any guy who asks out his sister, is that something I should be worried about?"

"Well, are you planning on asking me out?" He shrugged. I gave him a soft smile. "I'd be more worried about my boyfriend Nick."

"Torres?" I nodded. "Damn I didn't know."

I chuckled. "It's okay but I will say if you said that a couple of weeks ago I may have taken you up on that."

He smiled. "Well, here we are, the boys' locker room. Do you want me to make sure they're decent?" I nodded. He stepped inside. He came back out and held the door open for me. "It was nice meeting you, Leia."

"It was nice meeting you too Danny." I walked inside.

The boys all had most of their uniforms on. I looked around until my eyes fell on Luke sitting on the bench. Luke looked up at me. "Finally." we threw our bags at each other. "We need new bags."

"Or you could just make sure it's your bag before taking it."

"Hey, Leia?" I turned to one of the guys on the team. "I was just wondering if I could get a good luck kiss."

Nick and Luke both stood up glaring at him. I chuckled. "When you can do a back tuck, I'll give you a good luck kiss."

"Yeah, I'm not about to break my neck."

Nick stepped forward and pushed people back to give him some room. He winked at me before throwing an almost perfect back tuck. He walked over to me and put his hands on my waist. "I'll take that kiss now."

I leaned up and kissed him gently. Luke threw his jacket at Nick's head. I giggled pulling away. "Good luck."

"Thanks, corazón." He leaned down next to my ear. "Can I take you out for dessert after the game?"

"Yes please." I pecked his lips before walking out. I made my way to the girl's locker room and quickly changed into my uniform. We walked onto the track just before the game started. Both teams ran onto the field. Nick ran over to me and clipped his necklace around my neck. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pecked my lips. I smiled. "You have a game to play."

"I'll see you after."

He reached down and smacked my butt. "Nick!" I gasped. He laughed as he ran off to the huddle. Dana and Tessa were both giggling behind me. I threw my poms at them. "Stop laughing."