25

The party ended around 11. Mom decided to spend the night with Edward at the hotel he got, seeing everyone again was too much for her. The girls and I showered and changed into our pajamas before we started watching movies.

Nick walked into the bedroom around 12:30. He didn't say anything just walked over and laid his head on my lap. "Are you okay?" he shook his head. "Nightmare?" he nodded. "Do you wanna sleep in here with us?" he nodded. I looked up at Dana and Tessa. "Do y'all mind?"

"Of course not, just try to keep the noises down."

I grabbed one of the pillows throwing it at Dana. Nick chuckled, kissing my thigh. I flicked his forehead. I started running my hand through his hair. He sighed in content. The bedroom door opened. "Alright girls, lights out. Nick, i'm going to need you to go back to your room."

"Nick had a nightmare so i thought he could stay in here with us and-"

She shook her head. "No no, i'm sorry. Boys and girls sleep in different rooms, that is my most important rule." I sighed but nodded. She smiled. "Good night," she said, closing the door behind her.

Nick sat up and gently kissed me. "Sweet dreams, corazón." he got off the bed. He kissed Dana and Tessa's cheeks. "Night girls."

"Nick-"

"I'll see you tomorrow."

He kissed me again before leaving the room turning the lights off as he closed the door. We tucked ourselves into the bed and fell asleep.

The next morning, Nina woke us up for breakfast. The three of us walked downstairs with her. Luke was already eating. We sat down beside him. "Morning," I yawned.

"Morning," he said. The four of us ate breakfast together. When we were all done, Luke stood up. "Tessa, can we talk?" he asked. She nodded. He reached out his hand for her but she didn't take it. They walked out of the house together.

"I'm gonna take a shower," said Dana before going upstairs.

"Do y'all go to church," Nina asked. I shrugged and nodded. "Well i'd love for you all to join me today."

"Sure sounds fun." she smiled and started putting the dishes away. I got up and walked over to the living room. I sat on the couch pulling out my phone. Nick came in rubbing the bags under his eyes. "Morning Nick." He walked over to me and laid his head on my lap. I set my phone down. "Nick baby are you okay?"

"I didn't sleep last night."

I ran my hand through his hair. "Nightmare?" He nodded. I leaned down kissing the top of his head. "I'm sorry. Do you want to go take a nap before church?" He nodded again.

We stood up and we started walking to my room. "Leia where are you two going?" asked Nina.

"Oh Nick wasn't able to sleep last night so we were just gonna go take a nap."

"Oh no no. I don't know what your mother allows in her house but my house boys and girls will not be sleeping together."

"We're not doing anything."

"I'm sure. Your mother used to say the same thing to me about your father."

I took in a deep breath. "I'm a virgin and I plan on keeping it that way until i'm married. Nick has nightmares and I help him feel better so we'll be taking that nap now and if you don't like that we'll just take that nap in the car on the way home."

I didn't wait for her to say anything. I pulled Nick up to the room Nick and Luke slept in last night. I laid down on the bed. Nick crawled on top of me laying his head on my chest. "It's kinda hot when you get all snappy like that."