21

"Leia, will you go check on the boys?" asked mom as she mashed the potatoes. I nodded. I put the butter bread rolls into the oven. I walked outside to where Luke and Nick were cooking the vegetables and ribs on the grill.

I jumped up on Nick's back. I kissed his cheek. "Hi Corazón," he said, grabbing the back of my thighs.

"Mom told me to check on y'all."

"Food is almost ready," said Luke. "How's everything in there?"

I hopped down from Nick's back. He pulled me in front of him and wrapped his arms around me. I felt him kiss the back of my head. "Mom is freaking out as usual but a bit more now that her boyfriend is coming." Luke nodded. He put the different vegetables onto a plate. I took the plate from him and walked back inside. "Food's almost ready," I told mom, setting the plate down.

"Thank you, baby, will you set the table and get Elena's high chair?"

I nodded. I grabbed six plates and six sets of silverware and walked to the dining room. I set the plates and silverware down. I grabbed Elena's highchair from the closet and set it up. Two arms wrapped around my waist from behind. He weaved his hands into my shirt resting them on his sides. I leaned back into him. "You look good wearing my shirt," he whispered against my neck. "And in those leggings. God, I love those leggings."

"You can't be saying that around our family."

He spun me around and pressed me against the table. "Luke is outside." he kissed my cheek. "Abuela and Elena are at my house." he kissed my jaw. "And your mom is in the kitchen." he kissed my neck. "So relax and let me flirt with you."

I leaned up and put my lips on his. His hands went from my waist down to my butt. He squeezed my butt. I gasped and then moaned in his mouth. He did it again as I gently tugged on his hair. "Well, this is awkward." Nick pulled away, tucking his head into my neck. I turned my head to see Edward standing at the entrance of the dining room. "Didn't mean to interrupt."

I pushed Nick off of me. "It's okay," I said. Nick stepped back to me. I pushed his head away. "Mom's in the kitchen." he nodded and turned around walking away. I started gently punching Nick's chest. He laughed. "I knew this would happen."

He shrugged. "But you did like it." he wrapped his arms around me again. I crossed my arms over my chest. He kissed my neck and squeezed my butt. I squeezed my legs together. He noticed and smirked against my skin. "Let's go to your room." I nodded.

"Dinner's ready," yelled mom. Nick groaned against my skin. "Nick go get Abuela and Elena, Leia come help me with the food."

"Coming mom," I yelled. I leaned up and kissed his cheek. "After dinner." I ducked under his arm to walk to the kitchen. I yelped when Nick slapped my butt. I turned back to him. He winked at me. "Don't do that." he did it again when I turned around. "Stop it."

"I like touching your butt."

I stuck my tongue out and ran out of the room before he could do it again. Mom handed Edward the plate with the turkey. He smiled at her and walked into the dining room. Mom grabbed my hands. "Are you sure you're okay with Edward being here?"

"Do you like him?"

She smiled softly. "I really like him, baby. He's good to me and I haven't had good like him in a long time."

I squeezed her hands. "Then I'm perfectly fine with him spending thanksgiving with us." she smiled widely and kissed my forehead. I grabbed some food and walked it out to the dining room.

Luke came in with the plate of ribs setting them on the table. Luke and Edward sat down as Nick walked back in with Abuela and Elena. Mom and I sat down. Nick put Elena in her chair before sitting next to me. We all filled up our plates and started to eat. Edward cleared his throat. "So I hear you guys have state finals in a few days."

Luke nodded. "Yeah, we play a team from another city. They're good but we're better." Nick and Luke high fived. "Are you coming with mom to watch?"

"I haven't been invited," he said, turning to Mom. "Mabel, are you going to invite me to the game?"

Mom rolled her eyes with a small smile on her face. "Edward would you please come to the game with me?"

He smiled. "I'd love to." he grabbed her hand and kissed her knuckles.

She smiled back. Nick squeezed my knee under the table. We all finished our food with lighthearted small talk. When we finished Luke, Nick, and I cleared the table. Mom grabbed the knife for the apple pie and cheesecake. Luke and I got a plate of cheesecake while everyone else got a slice of pie. "Thank you for dinner Mabel, but I am going to put Elena down."

She and mom hugged. "Feliz día de acción de gracias, Nicholas," she said kissing his cheek.

"Happy Thanksgiving Abuela." he grabbed Elena and kissed all over her face. She giggled and reached for his face. "Good night princess." Abuela took her back and left the house. "Is it my turn to roll the die?"

Mom nodded and handed him the die. "Why is he rolling a die?" asked Edward.

"Well if you couldn't tell by Luke and I's names, my mom really likes star wars." Nick rolled the die landing on the two. "And this is how we choose which movie to watch."

"So we're watching episode two?" he asked. We all nodded. "Well, then i'm gonna need a drink."

Mom chuckled and poured them both a glass of wine. "Can we drink?" asked Luke. Mom shook her head. Luke stabbed out a bite of cheesecake. "You're no fun," he said with his mouth full as he walked out of the kitchen.

We all followed him into the living room. Luke was already lounging in one of the chairs. Mom and Edward sat on the couch. I sat on Nick's lap in the other reclining chair. Luke turned on the movie and turned off the lights. "He's so hot," I said when Anakin came on.

"What? No, he's not," exclaimed Nick.

"Sorry, Nick but she's right."

"Mabel!" mom shrugged and laid her head on Edward's shoulder. He wrapped his arm around her shoulder.

"Don't be saying that," said Nick. "I'm the only one you should be calling hot."

I turned around putting my chin on his chest. "You're hot," I whispered. He smiled running his finger down my arm. "But Anakin is hotter." he glared at me. I leaned up and pecked his lips. "But he is fictional so you'll have to do."

"Oh mi Corazón, you are so gonna get it." I smiled. He kissed under my ear and then down my neck. I tried to focus on the movie but he made it very hard. He moved his hands down rubbing my thighs. His hands moved up rubbing my butt gently. I tried to move but he held me still. "Uh uh bad girl, stay still."

"Nick not here," I whined.

"Then let's go upstairs."

He finally let me turn around. "Mama?" she looked up at me. "Can Nick and I go upstairs?"

She smiled and nodded. "What? No, she can't," said Luke. "We are watching a movie." he pointed a finger at Nick. "Stop trying to be weird with my sister."

Nick shrugged. "I could make out with her here," he said. I slapped his arm. "But I thought that'd be rude."

"Nick I can and will beat your ass."

"Luke stop or you're grounded," sighed mom. Luke grumbled to himself crossing his arms. "You have no right to lecture your sister when you have brought girls home many times." Luke's eyes widened. "Now all of us are going to watch this movie in silence, am I understood?"

"Yes ma'am," we all said. I cuddled back into Nick as the three of us shut up. Nick kissed the top of my head. When the movie was over, Nick brought me up to my room. He kissed me goodnight before leaving.