39

Nick stepped into my room through my window. "Hey Corazon, now what are you wearing? I thought we were going to the movies?"

"Luke and i are going out to dinner with Edward and mom." He took his hoodie off and handed it to me. I rolled my eyes as i put it on over my two-piece pink and white plaid skirt set. I put on my shin-high white leather boots. "Okay i'm ready." he grabbed my hand and we walked downstairs. I grabbed my keys from the hook. "Nick and i are going out, i'll be back later," i shouted.

"Have fun," mom called out as we walked out of the house.

We got into my car and i drove us to the mall. We got out and started walking to the theater. Nick wrapped his arm around my shoulders. "So what are we watching?"

"If I may."

"That new chick flick? Oh come on please say we aren't a girly chick flick?" he asked. I looked down at my hands. "Leia, it's going to be boring as fuck." he whined. "Can we please go do anything else? There are so many other movies out."

"If you're just gonna be a jerk then go home."

"Come on don't be like that," he said as I stomped off towards the theater. "corazón come back, I'm sorry." He called out. "Leia!"

I looked back over at him. "No. if you want to be a jerk then I don't want to hang out with you. Go home and be a jerk to Luke."

I turned back around only to run into someone. I fell into him. "Whoa there." The guy grabbed my arms to stabilize me. "A pretty thing like you should keep her eyes forward, otherwise you might hurt that gorgeous face."

"Leia." Said Nick. He pulled me back towards him and flushed against his side. I wrapped my arm around his back gripping his shirt. "What's up Rodriguez? Boys."

"Is this your girl, Torres?" the guy who caught me asked. The guys behind him stayed quiet.

"Yeah."

"Leia is it?" He asked me, giving me a smirk. I nodded. He grabbed my hand. "I'm Marco Rodriguez, i'm an old friend of Nick's."

"Nice to meet you."

"We haven't seen you in a while nick."

"Been busy."

"You gonna come hang any time soon?"

"Nah probably not. I got school and stuff you know"

"Yeah, I bet she keeps you real busy."

Nick growled. I squeezed his arm. "Nick we're gonna miss the movie." He wrapped his arm around my shoulder and pushed past Rodriguez and the guys. They were laughing behind us. "Nick, who were those guys?"

"Some old friends of mine," he said. "Let's go to your movie."

"I thought you didn't want to?"

"Well, I do now."

We walked silently the rest of the way to the theater. We bought our tickets and walked into theater four sitting down in the back. He tightly gripped the arms rests. I put my hand on top of his. "Nick-"