24

"Luke Frances, if you are not outside in five minutes, we are leaving without you," yelled mom as she walked down the stairs with her bag. I grabbed mine and walked out to the van with her. We threw our bags into the trunk. "Go get Nick will you? And text the girls to let them know we're leaving soon."

ME: make sure y'all are ready to go, mom is super stressed.
Dana Bear🧸: i'm getting dressed now
Tah-REE-sah: i'm ready and waiting
LukyPooky: damn baby, i'll be there soon
Tah-REE-sah: not going to happen baby

I chuckled as I knocked quietly on Nick's front door. He opened it up wearing a pair of grey sweatpants that makes every girl go weak and a black shirt that showed off his muscles. He smiled at me. "Morning, corazón."

I leaned up pecking his lips. "Morning. Are you ready to go?"

He nodded. He grabbed his duffel bag and stepped out of the house locking the door behind him. He wrapped his arm around my waist. We walked to the car. He threw his bag in the back along with mine. "You look beautiful."

I smiled. "Thank you." I had on a grey t-shirt dress with a black belt around my waist. I had nice make up done and my hair brushed out.

He looked around us before pushing me against the car. He moved his hand up into my dress resting it on the top of my thigh. "Why aren't you wearing shorts underneath this?"

I shrugged. "I didn't feel like it?"

He groaned pulling his hand away. "You really do like to tempt me don't you?" I bit my bottom lip. He reached down grabbing my butt. I jumped. "Don't bite that lip at me corazón, that's my job." I wrapped my arms around him pulling myself up to him. He brought both his hands down to my butt. "Oh, if we had time-"

"Leia Thatcher, get off my best friend."

I rolled my eyes. Nick moved his hands to my hips. "Your best friend was on me first, Luke Frances."

"Well then let my sister go," he said, throwing his bag into the trunk.

Nick rolled his eyes and stepped back. The two of them started play slap fighting. I rolled my eyes. "Boys, quit it," said mom. "In the car, all of you."

Mom got into the driver's seat, Luke sat in the middle seat, and Nick and I got in the very back. I pulled my fuzzy blanket over my body and turned to lay on Nick's lap. He spun the ends of my hair with his fingers. Mom drove out of the driveway and towards Dana's house.

She ran out of her house wearing white crop top with little flowers and a pair of light blue jeans. She got in the passenger seat of the car. "I couldn't sleep so i made muffins. Please eat them."

I chuckled. She passed them back. I picked a bite off and ate it. "Delicious as always Dana." she smiled and ate her own muffin happily.

We then picked up Tessa who reluctantly sat beside Luke. He looked her up and down. She had on a light tan sweater and a pair of loose light blue ripped jeans. "Do you kids want starbucks?" Mom asked. We all nodded. She pulled into the drive through starbucks. "What do you all want?"

"Hot chocolate," Nick and I both said.

"Caramel Macchiato, thanks mama Evans," said Dana.

"White chocolate mocha, thank you," said Tessa reaching over to hand some cash to mom.

"You're so cute, baby." Luke grabbed it from her putting it back in her lap. "I'll have the same thing, mom."

We got all of our drink orders and were on our way. The five hour car ride consisted of all of us singing to the radio, Luke flirting with an annoyed Tessa, and Nick running his hands up and down my sides. We finally pulled into a rich gated community and into one of the largest houses in the neighborhood.