6

"Right foot forward, center, back and then left foot forward, center, back and repeat." I started doing the steps with her slowly. She kept looking at her feet and stumbling over herself. I couldn't stop laughing. "Tessa Tessa slow down, look at me," I laughed grabbing her hands. "Girl you have two left feet."

"Like you can do better," she grumbled.

I felt an arm wrap around my waist and another take my hand away from Tessa. "Corazón are you gonna let her tell you that you can't dance?" chuckled Nick.

"She's just mad that she doesn't understand how to salsa."

"Do you wanna show her how it's done?" He whispered in my ear. I nodded, smiling. He spun me around to face him. I put my other hand on his shoulder. Abuela taught Nick and I basic steps to salsa when we were younger and over the years we added in more advanced steps. We did the basic steps and then did them in a circle around each other. Nick spun me around as we danced. He spun me pressing my back against his chest. He kissed my cheek. "Still got it corazón."

"Tessa, watch us," I said. Nick kept one arm around my waist while the other held my hand. We did the basic steps for her. I froze as I felt a bulge against my lower back. He nuzzled his face into my neck.

Abuela walked over to me. She patted my chin up with her hand. "Chin up, niña."

I smiled. "Yes, ma'am."

Luke walked over to us. He grabbed Tessa's hands. He put her hands on his shoulders while his hands went to her hips. "Right foot forward and then back together and step back," he said. She did as he said along with him. "Okay now left foot forward and then back together and step back." She did it again slowly with him. He smiled. "There you go beautiful now just move your hips as you do it."

Nick pulled me away to continue dancing with me. I wrapped my arms around his neck. We stepped away and then he pulled me back to him. "Nick get your hands off my girlfriend."

"Don't fucking talk to me like that," Nick growled.

Ty pulled me away from Nick. He wrapped his arm tightly around my shoulder. "Ty we were just dancing."

"Yeah I'm sure," he scoffed. He grabbed my chin and leaned down roughly kissing me. He bit down on my bottom lip. I whimpered as he kept it between his teeth. I pulled away from him and awkwardly looked down at the ground. "Let's go sit down." he pulled me over to our table. I sat down beside him. "He needs to stop flirting with you."

"He's not flirting."

"What do you call what y'all were just doing then?"

"Dancing?" he rolled his eyes. Luke and Tessa walked back over to us. They sat down beside each other. Luke couldn't keep his eyes off of her. Nick walked over to the kitchen kissing Abuela's cheek. Abuela set up a microphone and a karaoke machine. I smiled. "Ty, do you wanna sing with me?" I asked eagerly.

"No, you know I don't like to sing," he grumbled.

My smile drops from my face. Tessa looked over at me giving me a sad smile. I shook my head. Luke stood up. "I'll sing with you princess."

Nick walked up behind him patting his back. "Nah I'll take this one Luke." he smiled at me. "Still wanna sing?" I nodded. He held out his hand for me. I grabbed it and let him help me to stand. We walked over to the karaoke machine. "Pick whatever you want."

I flipped through the list of songs until I landed on a good duet. Nick nodded in agreement. The music to Shawn Mendes and Camila Cabello's Senorita started playing. Nick has such a smooth velvet voice that I've always loved. Our voices blend so well together. I love singing with him, it's like we go off into our own world together. By the time the song ended, I was in Nick's arms again. He winked at me. I smiled. "Thank you."

"Anytime corazón," he said. A chair screeched loudly. I turned my head to see Ty storming out of the cafe. Nick sighed. "I'm sorry."

"Don't be. He really doesn't like you, he thinks you're flirting all the time."

Nick chuckled. "The feeling's mutual."

Nick turned his head to the door where there were three guys wearing black hoodies looking at us. He looked between them and me. I shook my head. "Nick please-"

"I'm just gonna say hi. Don't worry I'll come right back in." he walked out of the cafe and fist-bumped them.

"Leia," Dana yelled. I looked over at her. Tessa and Dana both stood up. She nodded her head to the side. I nodded and followed them to the bathroom. "You made your boyfriend mad," Dana said as she hopped up onto the sink counter.

"He's always mad," I said leaning back against the sink. "He wasn't like this when we first started dating."

"Trust me, boys like that only get worse before they get better," Tessa said softly. Dana and I both looked at each other before looking at Tessa. She sighs. "Nevermind. Just why are you even dating him?"

I shrugged. "He moved here last summer and he was nice. He's the only guy who has ever asked me out so maybe I jumped on the chance." I turned around and put some water on my hands running them through my hair. "I've been thinking about breaking up with him."

"I think you should," Dana said. "Not only does he act like a jerk but you like Nick, it's obvious."

"Okay, I like him so? He flirts around with me but he doesn't like me, he never has."

"You don't know that."

"My feelings for Nick don't matter," I said. "But I am breaking up with Ty tomorrow at school."
***********************************************************************************************
Make sure to check out my other stories "The Princess and the Devil", "Don't Mess With the Queen", "Through Your Eyes", and "Beauty and the Beast... Well not Exactly"!