Chapter 2: Who The Fuck Are You?

~Kylie~

After Jesse leaves me with Parker he takes me on a little tour. The longer Jesse away from me the more my chest starts to hurt. It's almost unbearable, but i've been through worse, I should ask Jesse about it. When we go past the council rooms Parker points out that's where Jesse is, and I all of a sudden start feeling excited and horney ontop of the pain. It's like my body can't make its mind up. But at least it's balancing it out a bit. 

We don't have too long untill we need to get dinner and head to where we're staying. Not that I know where that is. I do tell Parker I want to look around by myself though, he can just give me a quick show around, so later when I try to get back I don't get lost. 

Parker soon says we need to make our way to the orbs whatever those are, as Jesse tells me he has a surprise for me. I thought he meant his dick but apparently not. I'm quite excited to see what it is. He tells me how he wishes he could take me to the orbs but he can't. 

When I ask about the pain, excitement and being horney he explains them away so I try my best to ignore it, if he can handle the pain, then so can I. When we get to the orbs I'm mesmerised. There's a huge tree with wide twisting branches and eaves of all seasons. Its absolutely beautiful. I'm speechless, take into account the thousands of different coloured orbs dancing around around the branches, it's….. calling to me, telling me I need to join it. But how?

"Kylie. I need to do mine. I'm sure as this is your first time i can persuade them to let you do one too." Parker says bringing me back to the presant. I nod vigorously, I'm compeled to do it. But I want to do it alone. I'll watch how it's done then make him go before I do mine. We walk up to a man and woman at the bottom of the tree, they greet us with a slight bow of there heads. 

"Bright blessings. I am Ella and this is Harrison. Are you here to provide your blood for an orb?" The woman asks 

"Yes" He says

"Name please"

"Ahem- Parker Lycan"

"Your highness, you've been accounted for! Step over to Harrison and he will guide you in setting up your orb. And who might you be?" She asks me, I open my mouth but nothing comes out, obviously. 

"She will need a pen and paper, she doesn't talk yet. And by all means account for her for your records but she's already mated. She's never experienced this before and was hoping that even though she has her mate, if she could do her own orb?" He asks after he finishes doing his orb then says to me he is going and will see me later. Totally ignoring Ella who was trying to talk, she heaves a sigh looking at me

"Im sorry but were not supposed-huu" She cuts of when she sees something behind me, I turn but there's nothing there, Parker nowhere in sight, but the trees branches, it's almost like a willow with its curtain for leaves. I giggle as I feel a tickle on my hip and then something wraps around my wrist and arm. I look and see the huge tree is attacking me. Ok playing Is probably more accurate, and I feel the pull more when it's touching me. I can feel the magic flowing through it, through me and more of the leaves wrap around me.

One bit starts winding down to my finger tip and nips me, drawing blood, making me hiss. It collects a little then takes it into the heart of the tree. All of a sudden a burst of green flashes up and out the leaves, it dances around everything. The tree still has hold of me and weaves around my wrist, breaking off and leaving a beautiful wooden bracelet with one of each of its leaves attaches but they pop inside the bracelet, what the fuck!! It then gives me what I would call a hug, the tree not the bracelet, it wraps around my entire body making me giggle. It feels familiar and I miss it when it goes back to its idle state. Then I feel a brush Over my wrist. It's decided to stay with me. That makes me so happy I want to cry.