Chapter 15: Liar!

~Kylie~

"Nowhere to run or hide, Angel. You're all mine now!" Holy fuck. Like I said I'm done for. How did he know I was in here? shouldn't he be out there finding his mate? I know as soon as he touches me I won't be able to resist him. I know I keep saying it but, stupid fucking tree. He takes a step towards me and I take one back and he smirks, drawing my eyes to his lips. Fuck i wanna kiss him

"You want to kiss me. I can see that in the way you bite your lip" He says observantly, as he steps towards me again. I don't want to be trapped by the toilet so I stay put and release my lip not even realising I was doing it and shake my head that, No. I don't want to kiss him. I'm also hoping he doesn't hear how breathless I am. Because I really did want to kiss him, but I have a mate and shouldn't want him or be feeling like this around him. When he's practically about to grab me, I turn and face the mirror. 

He steps up behind me and I can feel his body heat as he presses Into my arse and I can feel the full extent of just how turned on he is. I close my eyes, trying hard to get ahold of myself, but I can feel him surrounding me and I'm so ready for his touch I can feel my arousal dripping down my leg. And I just cleaned myself up! 

When I open my eyes and look in the mirror they lock with him and my knees get weak with the way he's looking at me. Sliding his hands around my ribs and hip to pull me into him. He then leans in and whispers 

"Liar! I can tell how turned on you are by the smell of your arousal and your aura is flashing bright with want. You can't hide it from me." He then runs his hand down my belly and teases the top of the slit in my dress with his fingers, making me catch my breath. We can't do this. Jesse will be expecting me soon. But i can't bring myself to stop him. He then nips my ear and starts kissing my jaw and round my cheek. I can't help but turn into him, wanting to feel his lips on mine Once more. 

My knees are weakening by the second, my breath quickening. I'm supposed to be stopping this from happening. But it feels oh so fucking good. I start grinding back into him and moan.

"See you want me, it's nothing to be ashamed of. I'm yours just tell me what you want and you can have it. Do you want me to use my fingers first" He says as he slips his hand through the slit of my dress and then groans when he doesn't find panties. Just my naked hot flesh. He continues down, then using his fingers he starts stroking them back and forth through my wet folds. Oh fuck! 

"Or I can spread your legs and eat you or I can just put your leg up here and fuck you hard and fast. You can watch as my dick slides in and out of you! What will it be?" He breathed

I whimper and cry out as he delves a finger deep in my throbbing pussy. Holy fuck I want to watch but I- I really should stop him. My body is betraying me though and not listening. It has me reaching behind me and putting my hand down his trousers, gripping his huge dick and I tug on him making him moan. I really want to fuck him. This is bad. When I hear a low rumble almost like a purr I hope its Luna coming back to me.

"Luna?"

"Ummm" I can now see her in my mind's eye, to see that she is just sitting there. 

"Your not exactly fucking helping right now" I stress at her. And feel Rush loosen his belt and pull the zip down, giving me better access. Fuck me!

"Oh I don't mind helping if that's what you want!" She says panting

"Ugh you bloody hussy. You need to help me stop" I'm very fucking thankful she's back. But not liking that she's having the same reaction to him, as me!

"No. I want him!" She says firmly. I'm about to say something back when Rush nips my ear and says

"You don't need to tell me, Angel. I told you. Your aura gives you away. Option 3 it is." He whispers. I have no time to think or stop him before he rips my dress a little in his excitement as he picks my knee up placing my foot on the sink. I look at my reflection in the mirror and can see how desperate and needy I look. He drapes the middle section of my dress over my leg and the back over his shoulder. Gripping my wrist he puts it behind his head.